Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

Its the same midfield that beat them 1-0, but yeah its all Nolan ofc.

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

Exactly! When it's only Tiote who's patrolling the central midfield, the job for the quick and nimble arse-players are so much more easier..

Guest Wally_McFool

I cant believe that people cant see that the team spirit has been totally fucked and cant see why.

Ashley should admit he was wrong (again) get down on his knees and literally beg for Hughton to come back in. I'd have more faith with him taking charge of our remaining games than Pardew, and his arrival would be the morale boost we need.

:suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:

Ashley should admit he was wrong (again) get down on his knees and literally beg for Hughton to come back in. I'd have more faith with him taking charge of our remaining games than Pardew, and his arrival would be the morale boost we need.

Jesus, Mary and Joesph. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Utterly pathetic and not surprising this by those NUFC players out there.  I'm glad after this week I don't care 50% as much for NUFC or I would really be crying by now.

I cant believe that people cant see that the team spirit has been totally fucked and cant see why.

Oh i can. When we went down to arsenal we we're a team, in every sense of the word. Now we're just a collection of footballers, some of whom are far from premiership standard. And one of whom, best, who'd struggle at sunday league level.

It's like the defence is trying to play an offside line but loses confidence at the last second. We end up as crooked as a dog's leg.

Other major problem is we have no answer to Walcott's pace.

Oh dear. 

Did we not get beat under Hughton like?

Did we not get beat under Hughton like?

Not in the way like today.