Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

I can imagine Pardew going absolutely mental at half time and saying "if you don't want to be here, you may as well leave now" and then being left in a room with just Best who says "sorry boss wasn't listening"

:lol:

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

Guest marky555

Heads have dropped.

Pardew has looked terrified/worried all game... what's going on behind the scenes?

Pardew has realised that his employers are complete and utter cunts.

I can imagine Pardew going absolutely mental at half time and saying "if you don't want to be here, you may as well leave now" and then being left in a room with just Best who says "sorry boss wasn't listening"

:lol:

Best will be hanging outside the dressing room door.

Maybe they will put Nolan down at half time, its the human thing to do. I am however happy if they turn him into glue too.

I can't believe people think this is down to Carroll leaving. Please don't be daft.

Today's result is what happens when you play a hapless slob in midfield against legitimate top class athletes with speed and mobility and ability with the ball. I bet the Arsenal players can't believe how easy it is bypassing our midfield. Just avoid tiote and your scott free!

You're trying too hard with this one.  The other attempts were better.

Will you get a fucking grip, man. Your constant Nolan bashing since the interview is fucking pathetic.

Tino is here..get him on for Best..

You really are pathetic.

There's this thing, I don't know if you've ever heard of it or anything but us normal people like to call it a joke.

It's relentless criticism. Not his fault we're relying on him.