Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Anyone just seen the new Sky advert?

Shows NUFC fans moving house complete with traditional strips. Anyway after todays game being game of the day and that advert, and Grey gone, I'm starting to like Sky a little.

Have you noticed the bits either side of Sky Atlantic ad breaks?

Texted my Arsenal mate "OH MY FUCKING GOD" after the game.

Just got a text back..

"Hope that wasnt about anything fucking significant in the match I am only 3 minutes into"

WHOOPS.

Should just text back and say, well you are 3-0 up, so might as well say congrats.

Shows NUFC fans moving house complete with traditional strips. Anyway after todays game being game of the day and that advert, and Grey gone, I'm starting to like Sky a little.

Can't say I have.

Texted my Arsenal mate "OH MY f***ing GOD" after the game.

Just got a text back..

"Hope that wasnt about anything f***ing significant in the match I am only 3 minutes into"

WHOOPS.

Should just text back and say, well you are 3-0 up, so might as well say congrats.

Just text him saying that there's 8 goals in the game and Joey Barton is involved in a sending off incident ;)

Just got a text back..

"Hope that wasnt about anything f***ing significant in the match I am only 3 minutes into"

WHOOPS.

Serves him right for being a lazy bastard and not watching it live.

Just got a text back..

WHOOPS.

Just text him saying that there's 8 goals in the game and Joey Barton is involved in a sending off incident ;)

Sets it up nicely, he'll click on at 4-2 or 4-3.

Can't say I have.

The 1-2 second long bit at the start and end of each ad break, does a flash across an American city skyline and then flashes over to the UK, the city view they use is from the High Level Bridge. Nice touch that I know would be of interest to yourself.