Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

i stayed and i have to say i'm surprised so many others did aswell. the annoying twatin front of me who sits as far back as he can and complains about my knees in his back didn't return afyer half time. must've had some emergency shopping to do.

Guest neesy111

Just so proud ot the team tonight.

Ashamed about the woman behind me who left at 3-0, please never return, being a football supporter is for life through thick and thin, if you can't hack it fukk offf and suport Man City.

Proud of Tiote, closest I've ever seen to a 10 out f 10.

Ashamed of the few fans who sang for Hughton when we were 3-0 down - piss off and support another team, we all love Hughton but that was a cowardly chant.

Proud of all those who booed that chant even though we were 3-0 down.

If your proud to be a Geordie clap your hands CLAP CLAP !!!

Pathetic comment tbh.

Being fair, that was less than 10mins in. :lol:

After this week I could not blame anyone giving up after seeing us the 1st ten minutes especially against a team like Arsenal.

Well then f*** off and support Man City.

Why don't you, you are just as bad for knee jerk tastic comments.

No matter what I say on this forum, I would never dream of walking out of SJP with 10 minutes gone. And I can't understand why anyone would choose to.

We know the team isn't very good, so if you don't want to support them through the shit periods then what is the point of going in the first place?

I agree, but for some people this week has been far too much.  You can only push people soo much when it gets too much for them.

I've said some pretty knee jerk tastic comments as well this week. 

Ashamed about the woman behind me who left at 3-0, please never return, being a football supporter is for life through thick and thin, if you can't hack it fukk offf and suport Man City.

Ashamed of the few fans who sang for Hughton when we were 3-0 down - piss off and support another team, we all love Hughton but that was a cowardly chant.

Pathetic comment tbh.

After this week I could not blame anyone giving up after seeing us the 1st ten minutes especially against a team like Arsenal.

No matter what I say on this forum, I would never dream of walking out of SJP with 10 minutes gone. And I can't understand why anyone would choose to.

We know the team isn't very good, so if you don't want to support them through the s*** periods then what is the point of going in the first place?

I agree, but for some people this week has been far too much.  You can only push people soo much when it gets too much for them.

of you really ?

Pathetic comment tbh.

We know the team isn't very good, so if you don't want to support them through the s*** periods then what is the point of going in the first place?

Exactly. If you aren't there to experience the lows you can never properly appreciate the highs.

Guest neesy111

Pathetic comment tbh.

of you really ?

:lol:

Tino looked properly emotionally shattered at half time.. could also be his lifestyle catching up with him. He looked proper gutted though in his Newcastle scarf, was waiting for him to pull out a baretta and silence the two guys joking with him.

I'm desperately soft, but after an atrocious week, I broke down in tears when Tiote scored.

A wonderful amazing moment, i love deserpately all the lads who were there today.

Tino looked properly emotionally shattered at half time.. could also be his lifestyle catching up with him. He looked proper gutted though in his Newcastle scarf, was waiting for him to pull out a baretta and silence the two guys joking with him.

Did he resist the temptation to have a tab this time?

I'm desperately soft, but after an atrocious week, I broke down in tears when Tiote scored.

A wonderful amazing moment, i love deserpately all the lads who were there today.

:lol: Loved your text. Wish I'd seen you and your brother sitting sobbing. :lol:

:lol: Loved your text. Wish I'd seen you and your brother sitting sobbing. :lol:

:lol:

It was just me weeping! Literally broke down in a moment of huge emotion.

This result just seems so much like a win.

This is what Sunderland fans must have felt like in the 1-1 draw.

not quite as much i'd say this is just epic this will go down in history and be brought up in times to be why arsenal didn't win the title