Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

Had loads of texts and messages on FB "have you heard the rumours".

I sometimes wish the internet had never been invented.

What rumours? ???

The match fixing scandal.

If you do a google for the match, it leads stright back to RTG. Strange eh

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=match+fixing+scandal&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#hl=en&xhr=t&q=newcastle+v+arsenal+match+fixing+scandal&cp=19&pf=p&sclient=psy&client=firefox-a&hs=nKX&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3Aofficial&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=newcastle+v+arsenal+match+fixing+scandal&pbx=1&fp=5083440815b601b8

My heart bleeds for Arsenal fans.

Thrash them please.

Having a Barcelona fan is like being mates with the hardest kid at school.

Brilliant :lol:

:lol:

I just generally despise when fans of a big club go "woe is me". We have no right to do that.

But Arsenal haven't won anything for five years now, you really should feel sorry for them!

I have huge respect for Wegner the manager, even if he's a sore loser. I was in London in 2004 and I dropped by Highbury to watch them play, with Pires/Henry at the top of their pomp. At the time we were galaxies below them, in results and in play, and I was left in awe watching those one-twos, that movement, the goals... and wished that some day my team would play like that. Never would I have imagined we'd get there.

How can you like Wenger? One of the biggest cunts in football IMO. Brilliant manager, yes, but an absolute grade A cunt.

Dunno i just think he's great, i've got huge amounts of respect for him and i've always felt he's got a soft spot for NUFC which makes me like him more.

A few stats/reminders for those whingeing gooners.

You were 4-0 up with 21 minutes remaining.

You were 4-1 up when Ranger came on.

We had 55% possession.

We had 20 shots you had 13

9 on target you had 7

We had 12 corners you had 6

We put 30 crosses in you put 19 in

You're a dirty team but like your manager only ever see what you want to.

Jack Wilshire is very talented but looks like the most up his own arse, get in the refs face player since Roy Keane.

Be happy, you got a lucky point away from home.

I can't believe we weren't on the front page for the NOTW, I mean seriously Wolves?????????????????????????

We made the greatest comeback in PL history yet they couldnt even stick us on the front page.

Murdoch must really hate us/

Not sure if it has already been mentioned but thought the half time entertainment was pretty good yesterday.

What was it?

People running inside massive balls trying to run over the Arsenal players warming up on the pitch.

Guest prestonj1989

Not sure if it has already been mentioned but thought the half time entertainment was pretty good yesterday.

What was it?

They had two massive hamster style balls with someone in each one and raced them full length of the pitch. One guy got the hang of it but the other struggled big style.

Guest toonlass

I can't believe we weren't on the front page for the NOTW, I mean seriously Wolves?????????????????????????

We made the greatest comeback in PL history yet they couldnt even stick us on the front page.

Murdoch must really hate us/

I can't believe people read the NOTW!