Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

IMO the grab on Barton's neck and push to the ground was enough for a red card. You can't have that sort of thing accepted in the game.

Yep. I'd consider myself lucky to get a yellow for that. Good job the simple tit decided to go for a push n all then

IMO the grab on Barton's neck and push to the ground was enough for a red card. You can't have that sort of thing accepted in the game.

I agree. It's malicious, unwarranted and the ball is in play. He actually stops Barton from closing down the ball again by doing it, it's a clear red card. Then he just makes it piss easy for Dowd by shoving Nolan, if he wasn't already convinced, that shove will have cemented it.

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone see that bitch Dawn Thewlis on Look North?

Reckons BOTH penalties were soft and that Barton and Nolan should both have been sent off! Stupid cunt.

Guest guinness_fiend

Reckons BOTH penalties were soft and that Barton and Nolan should both have been sent off! Stupid c***.

Women.  Football.  Keys.  Gray.

Keys open whores.

Guest guinness_fiend

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/294/newcastlevarsenalmotdhi.gif

(Sorry about the watermark.  I'm in London on business and only have my laptop with me.  I just couldn't wait until the weekend!)

Reckons BOTH penalties were soft and that Barton and Nolan should both have been sent off! Stupid c***.

She definitely has something against Newcastle, talks about us through gritted teeth and siezes every possible negative thing she can.

(Sorry about the watermark.  I'm in London on business and only have my laptop with me.  I just couldn't wait until the weekend!)

It looks sort of like he caused the guy on top to fall off. Destructive elbow.

(Sorry about the watermark.  I'm in London on business and only have my laptop with me.  I just couldn't wait until the weekend!)

It looks sort of like he caused the guy on top to fall off. Destructive elbow.

He did cause it, thats Best getting his hamstring crocked :lol:

If you didn't know about Best injuring his hamstring you could easily make a case that he planned this with Harper. Looks like he gets hit, rolls off and Harper moves over for the pin. Somewhere in the distance you can hear Jim Ross going "1-2-OH MY GOD HE KICKED OUT, WHERE DOES HE FIND THE INTESTINAL FORTITUDE TO CONTINUE!"

Newcastle United’s sensational comeback against Arsenal can be summed up in a match report, the brilliance of the feat can be placed on record and what it means to a team which has had to overcome so much this season can be explained.

However, the feeling that accompanied it, that is yours to remember and to cherish. It is too special and too unique to spoil.

It will live forever, it will be there at every match you attend, it will offer hope in even the darkest of Newcastle hours.

It will keep you warm on cold January nights, you will pass it down to your children, it will be romanticised and immortalised and if you were there, if you stayed for the second-half, if you played your part in the dismantling of a superb Arsenal side, you have witnessed one of the greatest games of football Tyneside has ever seen. Only the person reading this knows how they felt as that stunning, fantastic fightback unfolded in front of their eyes.

Only those who stood inside St James’ Park and heard the roar that accompanied each goal, each Newcastle tackle, each Newcastle attack, will know the emotion that overwhelmed them.

It was a wonderful, exhilarating feeling, a rare rush, a spine-tingling, tear-jerking thrill of a ride which pumped you full of adrenaline, pride and joy.

:smitten:

It was the greatest feeling that I've ever felt in football.