Blackburn vs Newcastle United, 12/2/11, Pre-match thread.

Stifler

Guest NewBoyPeetah

I'd take a draw in this game but I think we can win. As long as Besty olays and keeps that stoic expression and Kuqi stats on the bench I'll be happy. Unless of course Kuqi scores then bellyflops thus making Besty burst into laughter. It's ok that I backed both sides of that coin as I'm a football fan and it's my right.

When is Ireland due to be back? When he sign I though he was out for two weeks, but a while ago it was talk to be four weeks.

My guess is the Bolton game.

Teams like Blackburn, Fulham, Stoke are shit team to play cause they're defensive minded and will score the odd goal on a mistake.

Hate to play them since they're worse footballing sides but hard to break down. Love playing Villa, Everton even Tottenham. Because at least theres two teams going at it.

Would love to see Kuqi & Ranger given a start because we really need some movement up front here and from what I've seen so far from Best he's not the most mobile striker in the world...his timing for long range through passes seems even worse than Shola's

Guest Geordiesned

Anyone going down make sure you've learnt the words! :D

(to the tune of "That's Amore" by Dean Martin)

When you're facing a rout, and you're 30 yards out, Cheik Tiote!

From the Ivory Coast, squeezed just inside the post, Cheik Tiote!

He left Cesc Fabregas, lying flat on his ass, Cheik Tiote!

When we made it 4-3, he said "leave it to me", Cheik Tiote!