Leon Best

Godot

If that second was allowed as it should have been I wonder if opinions would have been different.

He might have been shit, however against one of the best teams in the league he scored two and won a penalty. I think that more than makes up for a woeful first half with numerous shocking offsides.

As someone said, if it wasn't for his contributions we would have lost that game and if not for abysmal officiating Best would have won it for us.

Give over, you want people to agree with your useless s*** many times, while you are sometimes one of the best poster on this forum you just have to look at his footballing abilities and give up. He's f***ing awful and your posts about him are ridiculous.

GOOD NIGHT.

Love how serious some people take posting on here. :lol:

Love how you contribute with nothing, aye, and I don't remember posting that btw.

Following the recent Sly Sports controversy where it was suggested that women may not understand the offside rule I would not have been surprised if a representative from the Ladies FA had replied  “in general this may be true, but at least we seem to have a better grasp of it than Leon Best”

:lol:

His heading.........

Even leading up to his goal, he completeley missed the ball and pretty much got hit in the face. This happend several times in the game. It's like he has no idea what to do with his head when the ball approaches. Reminds me of Will Ferrell when he doesn't know what to do with his hands during an interview in Talladega Nights.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6736993,00.html

Leon Best is confident he can fill Andy Carroll's shoes at Newcastle United after scoring in Saturday's dramatic draw with Arsenal.

The Republic of Ireland striker notched his fourth goal of the season en route to helping the Magpies secure the most unthinkable of comebacks against the Gunners.

Arsene Wenger's side had led 4-0 at the break before Newcastle rescued a point thanks to a flurry of second-half strikes by Alan Pardew's side.

And Best believes the North East club showed they have moved on since selling Carroll to Liverpool on transfer deadline day in a £35million deal.

He told the Chronicle: "It was a hard job, but it shows what Newcastle is about.

"We have Northern Rock on our shirts, you saw the Northern Rock right there - that was us against Arsenal and we showed them what we can do."

Much has been made about Carroll's switch to Anfield and Newcastle's failure to bring in a replacement before the January transfer window closed.

But Best, who has been forced to pull out of Ireland's midweek Carling Nations Cup encounter with Wales, insists he can continue to bang the goals in at St James' Park.

The 24-year-old added: "People may wonder if I can fill the void left by Andy Carroll.

"I've been the underdog a lot of times in my life and come out on top. I just need to keep doing that. If I keep scoring it's good but it's about the team."

He is s***.

And that comment about the 'Northern Rock' - Nearly vomitted.

I laughed, fucking ridiculous comment hahaha. Just because of that single comment there I like the guy now.

He is s***.

I laughed, f***ing ridiculous comment hahaha. Just because of that single comment there I like the guy now.

Wonder what adjective he has for the first half?

'I had some shit on me kegs, that was us right there' 

He is s***.

I laughed, f***ing ridiculous comment hahaha. Just because of that single comment there I like the guy now.

Wonder what adjective he has for the first half?

'I had some shit on me kegs, that was us right there' 

:lol: :lol: