Leon Best

Godot

Still dont think he's a prem player but he's the best of the 3.  On the offside point, he's nowhere near as bad as Shola and Bellamy used to be by a mile, FACT.  Should be on 5 now but for a shocking linesman.  I'd start him over the other two every day.

He was beyond awful against Fulham. Seems to prefer playing at home. Will do for 4th choice but expecting him to fill Carroll's void is unfair on him.

Who said they were expecting him to fill C****s void?

he's like a forward version of danny guthrie - some of the technical aspects like first touch and his striking of the ball look very good, but he's introverted mentally, relatively weak and goes missing for games on end.

He was beyond awful against Fulham. Seems to prefer playing at home. Will do for 4th choice but expecting him to fill Carroll's void is unfair on him.

Like we're gonna buy 3 new strikers in the summer.

iseewhatyoudidthere :p

He was offside too many times today, seemed lost and out of position at times, yet a goal and assist is enough to shut me up for now.

6 times in the first half.

Yes we've amazingly came from 4-0 down today. But give me a break. He was s***e :lol:

Best is shit and probably even worse than Shola for not being able to understand how to stay onside, he took his goal well though and he's not scared to get in where it hurts.

He probably is shit but I can see him getting 3 or 4 more goals for us and if they keep us up I'll be happy enough.

Guest JamesyJazz

My opinions still split on Best,the lad tries hard and that's a good point.Better than some of the dross we've had in the past 5 years.

I'm still pinning my hopes on the young Phil Airey being as good as I'm told he is.

Have to laugh at those twats who were having a go at him for being "offside" when he scored that incorrectly disallowed goal.

Was that the only time he was offside?  If it was than I agree.

s*** player who has managed to get a  important goal today ,needs to do it consistently to change my mind.

As opposed to Ranger, limited and no goals consistently.