Best feeling ever

ShearMagic

This has to be right up there with the best feeling after a NUFC game.

Written off by everyone (even our own fans), the press, saying how we couldn't score without Carroll, how our team spirit had been wrecked.

Well, we fucking showed them. We showed them the NUFC way. Amazing, totally amazing.

My legs turned to jelly at 4-4.

Not felt a moment like it.

The press will harp on about penalties and sending offs, but those 11 players got us back into that game.

Fuck the press, never write off Newcastle United

Guest Loven11

The press will harp on about penalties and sending offs, but those 11 players got us back into that game.

f*** the press, never write off Newcastle United

Exactly, I couldn't give a fuck what the press or what Arsene Whinger says or any of the Gooners players for that matter.

Exactly, I couldn't give a f*** what the press or what Arsene Whinger says or any of the Gooners players for that matter.

This is the best high I think that there ever could be, better than any drug, better than any drink and better than anything else, truly the best feeling on earth

I'd have died on the spot if we'd have won it.

I actually don't know how i would have coped. :lol: I stopped breathing for about 10 seconds when i heard the roar from my flat for the equaliser... being actually there and we'd scored a fifth - an anyeurism would be a near certainty.

I'd have died on the spot if we'd have won it.

I actually don't know how i would have coped. :lol: I stopped breathing for about 10 seconds when i heard the roar from my flat for the equaliser... being actually there and we'd scored a fifth - an anyeurism would be a near certainty.

:lol:

I was choking, couldn't breathe yet kept jumping up and down and screaming for the equaliser.

I may actually have arrested if Nolan's shot had gone in.

Mine we're like that since the 2nd went in. Was such an amazing atmosphere.