England Vs Denmark

Guest Tdeans

Think I might go round every thread I'm not interested in and tell everyone how uninterested I am in the subject at hand.

:lol: so true.

It's being played in Denamrk btw [/pedantic] and we have an England thread [/pedantic]

I suspect it'll be the normal drab England friendly, still watch it like. Draw I reckon. Disappointed so many of the younger ones got jettisoned after 1 game and shite from the WC continues to get a look in when it was the perfect chance to start afresh and set a 4 year plan culminating in Brazil 2014 runners up behind Brazil.

It's difficult to defend Capello when he clearly lies about his selection policy. He has said he will only pick players who are fit and playing well yet he always brings in players regardless of form or fitness.

We have nothing to benefit with Lampard playing in this game, we are best off trying other English players to see if anyone else can step up and contribute at that level. Crouch isn't the best English goal scorer in the league but seems to score a lot at International level. Perhaps someone who isn't your normal England regular like Lampard etc. should get a crack if they are fit and playing well.

Danny Murphey shoud get a game ahead of Lampard, it's only a friendly so why not.

The only good thing about England games is that the otherwise spoilt Chelsea, Manc, L/pool fans get a little taste of what its like to be let down.

:huff:

And players like Steven 'MUST only play 45 mins' Gerrard getting injured in the 70th minute and missing 5 weeks

What is the point of these games? Seems like just another opportunity for players to get injured. Well happy Barton didn't get his deserved call up, tbh.

Friendlies week. More or less every country going is playing.

What is the point of these games? Seems like just another opportunity for players to get injured. Well happy Barton didn't get his deserved call up, tbh.

Which is why I said THESE games tbf, didn't just mean the England game.

Which is why I said THESE games tbf, didn't just mean the England game.

Countries have got to play some time I guess, does seem a bit daft like, right in the heart of the season but i presume they want one on before Europe starts again.