Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Shefki has been training with Crystal Palace and probably gets a contract somewhere soon. :thup:

Edit. And I don't mean us, just informing... :colo:

Him and Iversen up front would be funny.

• 2 months later...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36795&st=0

Don't expect Shefki to exhibit 'normal' human emotions. He's a machine built from East European war equipment and programmed to score goals. We'd scored four and he hadn't got any of them - of course he's going to short circuit.

It would take a very brave or foolish person to tell Shefki he's dropped for the next game to rest him.

Thing is, even his goals aside, I never tire of watching him and the work that he puts in. He obviously closes down the opposition more than any other player and yet does it without being the proverbial headless chicken. Probably not his best game today but he was still relentless and, I've said it before, a superb example to any young player puporting to call themselves a professional.

"What would Shefki do?" is usually a good question that a professional should be asking themselves.

Not me though.

I'm an IT Manager and asked my self that this week, right before staring down my boss in a meeting, arm wrestling clients and eating large sections of the internet.

Looks like they love him.  :aww:

12 in 16 in all competitions.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=36795&st=0

Don't expect Shefki to exhibit 'normal' human emotions. He's a machine built from East European war equipment and programmed to score goals. We'd scored four and he hadn't got any of them - of course he's going to short circuit.

It would take a very brave or foolish person to tell Shefki he's dropped for the next game to rest him.

Thing is, even his goals aside, I never tire of watching him and the work that he puts in. He obviously closes down the opposition more than any other player and yet does it without being the proverbial headless chicken. Probably not his best game today but he was still relentless and, I've said it before, a superb example to any young player puporting to call themselves a professional.

"What would Shefki do?" is usually a good question that a professional should be asking themselves.

Not me though.

I'm an IT Manager and asked my self that this week, right before staring down my boss in a meeting, arm wrestling clients and eating large sections of the internet.

Looks like they love him.  :aww:

12 in 16 in all competitions.

Just got his 100th goal in English leagues. Absolute class act, role model and as professional player as anyone can be.  :smitten:

• 1 month later...