Epic NUFC photos

Guest Tall Striker

2 minutes ago, Exiled in Texas said:

Would love to see the system that develops and runs those drone displays. Guessing it’s a step above some graph paper and a sharpie.

Would love to see what’s possible - especially the movement of the flying magpie

Hoping one day we have a giant hologram of Alan Barnes living in a treehouse in Sycamore Gap above the stadium. Quite similar to what Coachella did with Tupac a few years ago. Something like that. 

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

On 02/10/2023 at 21:24, Exiled in Texas said:

Would love to see the system that develops and runs those drone displays. Guessing it’s a step above some graph paper and a sharpie.

Would love to see what’s possible - especially the movement of the flying magpie

This was this years closing drone show after World cup

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Aye, definitely warming to the white shorts and socks. I remember when Gullit tried changing them start of the 99/00 season he said it just makes you look like a great team. Here we are. :smitten:

Is it just my failing memory or have we been traditionally unlucky wearing white shorts? Nice break with tradition last night if so.

2 hours ago, Scoreboard82 said:

Is it just my failing memory or have we been traditionally unlucky wearing white shorts? Nice break with tradition last night if so.

Definitely nothing wrong with your memory, at least in my experience. I always liked the look just a shame it was associated with Watford, Hull, Oxford and Wolves away to little success and almost always poor games (even under KK). Only Cambridge bucked the trend in those days.