Newcastle United vs Everton, Saturday (05/03/11) Pre-match thread.

Skeletor

managed to get a rare Saturday off work, so I can actually go.

a 9-0 win, 5 for Tiote, 2 for Jose and 2 for Colo, culminating in Pardew kegging himself and helicoptering a close-to-tears Moyes as he's informed by number 2 Steve Round that John Carver has been banging his wife senseless for months while Round himself furiously Martin Woods-ed it in the corner, please.

Guest toonlass

Looking forward to this game. Everton are down to the bare bones, and hopefully our lot should carry some fighting spirit over from the Bolton game.

Good time to play em then.

Am i the only one who's a teensy bit curious to see that 3-5-2 again?  :-X (or 3-4-2 lulz)

Harper

Taylor - Williamson - Coloccini

Simpson                                                Enrique

Tiote

Nolan                Ireland

Best - Ameobi

Worked fairly well at the weekend, like. We looked dangerous on the break and cut out Bolton's main supply line - but then i suppose their attack looked tired whilst we've had two supremely fit wing-backs and a fresh Steven Taylor.

I guess it could be one for later in the season if there's nowt to play for/nowt to survive from.

Guest neesy111

Some more good news:  I've never seen an NUFC team lose when they've played on the weekend of my Birthday. :)

Guest neesy111

Some more good news:  I've never seen an NUFC team lose when they've played on the weekend of my Birthday. :)

Aye brilliant news that. Made my day that has. Superb.

Thanks.