Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

A few points from Total Sport, nicked off Twitter:

- Graham Carr's meeting with MA/DL/AP was at Ashleys house in Majorca and the contract was the first thing on the agenda. They sat for two days working on a target list and are now pursuing.

- "The reason I signed this contract was that Mike convinced me he was there for the long haul and there is money to spend again"

- " I watched Cisse for years and I never thought we would get him."

- "We work on an age group we monitor and work on the basis if worst come to worse we would get our money back"

- “We are not scouting Asia, South America, etc even Germany is hard as their wages are on a par with the PL"

- "We dont think we can compete with the big clubs at 16/17. We look at players playing 1st team football at a young age"

- "I saw Cisse play at 16, Cabaye at 19, Tiote at 21. We watch these players for a long time"

- "We dont really scout end of march/ April because players are tired. Players coming in this summer I watched at start of season"

- "I get a feel for a player. If I watch a team enough i know pretty instinctively who can play.I do a lot of homework though too"”

- "HBA is a maverick, you have to put your arm around him and love him. He is a better player for how he has been treated here"”

- "MA has committed himself to this club and we will buy this summer. As we speak we are in negotiations with players now."

- "This is my dream job. My father sat in the old East Stand in the 30s and i went with him as a boy. This club is in my blood"

"MA has committed himself to this club and we will buy this summer. As we speak we are in negotiations with players now."

"MA has committed himself to this club and we will buy this summer. As we speak we are in negotiations with players now."

So basically, Mike is committed to the club then.

- "We dont really scout end of march/ April because players are tired. Players coming in this summer I watched at start of season"

Long term player links, anyone?

cp40 reckons he knaas more than Graham Carr - SUPER scout. What a fucking surprise.

JEEEEZ

eh? :lol:

what East stand would his dad have sat in in the 30s?

So basically, Mike is committed to the club then.

I reckon we're also in negotiations with players as we speak

cp40 reckons he knaas more than Graham Carr - SUPER scout. What a fucking surprise.

JEEEEZ

How many players you spotted for NUFC like?

JEEEEZ

none- he is a far better scout than me, and im very happy to have him. but I simply made an intended light hearted joke there was never an east stand, obvious and simple mistake he made, and in no way affects his credibility. People too sensitive :lol:

JEEEEZ

Exactly. Fucking mag kernt.

Pop Robson for me like.

Pathetic

JEEEEZ

none- he is a far better scout than me, and im very happy to have him. but I simply made an intended light hearted joke there was never an east stand, obvious and simple mistake he made, and in no way affects his credibility. People too sensitive :lol:

Modest. :lol:

People are just being daft I think mate, I certainly was.

JEEEEZ

:lol: you daft fucking fairy

JEEEEZ

:lol: you daft fucking fairy

:knuppel2: