Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well Liverpool fired their scout before they fire Dalglish last spring. He was in a long contract as well.So think before you open you.....

Director of football.

Left by mutual consent.

So think before you open you.....

Give the block a break ethi, it's not Carr's fault if he identifies good technical players and we only buy the ones we can get on the cheap then hoof the ball over their head.

We could do with a more joined up process though, ie Carr's mandate should perhaps be switched from spotting technical players to spotting players that can mix it up. It's not my ideal scenario but it's pointless spending our money on players that we'll end up wasting.

Guest neesy111

Jesus Ethi.  Just think about what you're posting.

You've blamed 2 players who haven't been bad and your blaming the scout who doesn't even sign the players.

Well Liverpool fired their scout before they fire Dalglish last spring. He was in a long contract as well.So think before you open you.....

Director of football.

Left by mutual consent.

So you fall for the word Mutual..

Director of football.

Left by mutual consent.

So you fall for the word Mutual..

Aye. It gets me every fucking time.

Guest GeordieAce

I love Ethi. He reminds me of 'Chris (Simpsons artist) xox' from the Simpsons pictures that I gone and done group on facebook :lol:

Weather you guys like it or not he is here for the next 8 years sooner or later you will start blaming him.

Cliche at this point really, us fickle Newcastle United fans, always the quickets to turn on a .. erm ... chief scout.

• 1 month later...