Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Love the players he's after, but most of them are not exactly unknown. A bit weird that we don't have bigger competiton.

That's the skill he has for me, and I haven't a clue how he does it. I mean, Cabaye is available for £5m and there's not a queue around the block to buy him? Doesn't make sense, Carr must have Jedi mind powers.

I really don't understand how these players with contract issues and low price tags just drop into his lap. He's not really a scout, he's a contract spy.

It is mental like. :lol:

People like Cabaye, Debuchy, Mbiwa, HBA...none of them unknown, all of them would walk into much bigger clubs than us, and we've got them for a relative pittance.

Guest Newcastletom

Ohhhhh graham Carr, you are the love of my life

Ohhhhh graham Carr, il let you shag my wife

Ohhhhh graham Carr, I like what you do too

I personally think our signings have more to do with our agent links than with Carr though in fairness maybe he was the one who formed the relationship between the agent and Newcastle. Reminds me of all the rumours surrounding the exit of Keegan when we took a player (I think it was the South American midfielder who never played as he was injured) on the understanding that an agent would send all of his top players to us in the future.