Graham Carr

Guest sicko2ndbest

Re: French players, just seen this post on FB under a Chronicle article:

Peter Beardsley told my mate at Tesco's at Kingston Park last week that it's down to the French players- he said they really don't give a damn and it's contagious

???

:whistle: Hmm............ known toady of the regime in deflecting blame away from him and his leech mates shocker perhaps? :lol:

One of the few heartbreaking things about this for me. Past greats showing themselves to be toadying, lying, self serving parasites... :(

Nah its nothing to do with lack of investment or piss poor coaching or lack of a proper mamager and no direction/leadership from the board.

Ots them damn frenchies fucking everything up.

Re: French players, just seen this post on FB under a Chronicle article:

Peter Beardsley told my mate at Tesco's at Kingston Park last week that it's down to the French players- he said they really don't give a damn and it's contagious

???

Forrin DNA at work as per usual.

Nah its nothing to do with lack of investment or piss poor coaching or lack of a proper mamager and no direction/leadership from the board.

Ots them damn frenchies fucking everything up.

we're pulling a UKIP

we need moar jak colbacs to succeed

Nah its nothing to do with lack of investment or p*ss poor coaching or lack of a proper mamager and no direction/leadership from the board.

Ots them damn frenchies f***ing everything up.

we're pulling a UKIP

we need moar jak colbacs to succeed

Well its looking like Krul and Janmaat could be away in summer as well as Coloccini. So with Darlow and Lacelles coming in, thats two more non-forrins in the squad.

Be great next season when we have a a british keeper and defence... with Darlow in goal, Raylor at RB, Lacelles and Williamson at CB, and Dummet at LB.

#NeeMoreForrins

Darlow

Taylor lascelles Williamson Taylor Dummet

Colback

aarons.                ameobi

Armstrong Campell

#neeforrins

I'd imagine we are signing his 3/4/5th choice for each position. I'm sure Rivs is an example of this. I can't fault him or his network to be honest. Without it we would be even more f***ed up.

On the striker front I would agree.

But the likes of Anita, Marveaux, Cabella (to a degree) & MYM (to a degree) don't look natural fits to the division. But again perhaps we are just signing ranom players on his shortlist. I could see Douglas / MYM perhaps suiting each other for example.

But someone like Cabella - aye he's a talented lad but he doesn't have any physical attributes that would make you think he could succeed in the PL. Does he have really top talent? I can't help but think £13m on him was a gigantic risk. We could've spent more of that money on a proper striker.

I'd imagine we are signing his 3/4/5th choice for each position. I'm sure Rivs is an example of this. I can't fault him or his network to be honest. Without it we would be even more f***ed up.

On the striker front I would agree.

But the likes of Anita, Marveaux, Cabella (to a degree) & MYM (to a degree) don't look natural fits to the division. But again perhaps we are just signing ranom players on his shortlist. I could see Douglas / MYM perhaps suiting each other for example.

But someone like Cabella - aye he's a talented lad but he doesn't have any physical attributes that would make you think he could succeed in the PL. Does he have really top talent? I can't help but think £13m on him was a gigantic risk. We could've spent more of that money on a proper striker.

Such a cliché that man.

Cliche it might be but it has some truth. And in Cabella's case he's found the physicality of the PL very difficult. Of course he;s been in a sit situation and will need time but from his first game I thought "wow, this is a real gamble".

That'll be why we saw such a marked improvement after losing frog-tounged wasters like Ba, Cabaye and Ben Arfa and replacing them with an honest British lad like Colback

Are you referring to me? My point has nothing to do with nationality.

Referring to

Beardsley's a spack. Very easy to float some xenophobic crap rather than address the real cause of apathy at the club.

Only Colback, Tiote, Janmaat and Guiterrez have made more successful tackles per game than Cabella this season, and only Sissoko has averaged more successful dribbles per game. Saying his physicality isn't up to it is a bit of a lazy criticism, IMO. I think he's certainly unsuited to a wide position with the team in its current format/under the current management, mind.