Stoke City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 19/03/11 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Starting to lose patience with Pardew now, like. There's no excuse for that ridiculous lineup.

Welcome.

Anyone else starting to think Andy Carroll made Barton's corners and freekicks a lot better than they are?

Surely that went without saying?

Course it does. Shola and Lovenkrands make them look far worse than what they are.

We've gone from playing 5 at the back with Enrique to playing 3 at the back with ferguson and Simpson pushed on now that Enrique has gone off.

It's not working, need to take Campbell off and put Gutierrez on and get lovenkrands off and get Ranger on.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Anyone else starting to think Andy Carroll made Barton's corners and freekicks a lot better than they are?

Surely that went without quoting, if so.

Rushing players back from injury before they're fit is reminiscent of Souness.

Everyone does it, what pisses me off is the fact that a couple of weeks ago he openly admitted it was a daft idea and that he wasn't going to do it again. And yet here we are.

Starting to lose patience with Pardew now, like. There's no excuse for that ridiculous lineup.

Same, I just can't understand it.ß

i can understand the formation....can't understand loven and campbell being in it though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Course it does. Shola and Lovenkrands make them look far worse than what they are.

If they're not over hit, they're hitting the 1st defender. What can Shola and Lovenkrands do about that?

I really really think Tiote will get a 2nd yellow in this game if he continues  :-[ .  Would take him off, put Ranger on, take campbell off, put gutierrez on and just go for broke for 45 minutes.

Simpson - Willow - Colo - Ferg

Barton  Nolan  Jonas

Loven  Ameobi  Ranger

Same, I just can't understand it.ß

Lineup looks spot on to me having watched it. Dominated that half from start to fininish. Scoreline not a reflection of the same at all.

Guest BooBoo

I really really think Tiote will get a 2nd yellow in this game if he continues  :-[ .  Would take him off, put Ranger on, take campbell off, put gutierrez on and just go for broke for 45 minutes.

Barton  Nolan  Jonas

Loven  Ameobi  Ranger

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barton  Nolan  Jonas

Loven  Ameobi  Ranger

Barton - Nolan - Tiote - Jonas

Ameobi - Ranger

Would be better.