Newcastle United vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers, 02/04/11 - Pre-match Thread

ChrisMcQuillan

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Stupid question time.... Ireland fit for this? :lol:

He won't play this season, man. Yet we'll still sign him permanently in the summer.

I couldn't care less about who is the better team, so long as we fucking win, a 1-0 scrappy win via a penalty will do me, just for the love of fucking god win Newcastle.

Basically this, a win is absolutely essential. Not that I'm in any way confident we'll get it.

Be interesting to see how Barton handles this, he is going to snap at some point if refs do not stop him being targeted.. Wolves away was a disgrace the tackles he had to endure.

We owe these cunts a thrashing for that alone........ HOWAY THE LADS!!

West Ham came up here and we absolutely dismantled them in first gear. Obviously a fair few things have changed since then but the fundamental reason for why we're 11th and Wolves are at the bottom still remain. We're better than them and should win.

Fingers crossed.

Very, very important game of football this.

Yep. :nods:

Can't afford to lose as the panic would really set in. It must already be a bit fragile after the run of results we've had recently.

Very, very important game of football this.

Yep. :nods:

Can't afford to lose as the panic would really set in. It must already be a bit fragile after the run of results we've had recently.

Cant believe we have to wait till next Saturday. Im starting to feel sick about it already. Cant bear to think of the reaction if we were to loose.

It's a total nightmare that there's so long between games at this stage of the season, must mess with the players' heads something rotten.

On the plus side, maybe have a couple more fit players by the time this comes around - we've absolutely got to take the 3 points.