Rayne Wooney banned for two games for sweary outburst

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My initial reaction was that it was maybe a bit severe. But then he's been warned several times before, so probably the right decision if they decide they don't want that kind of behaviour.

Rooney is a MASSIVE DICK!

Has been warned about his conduct, he needs a kicking if you ask me or maybed attacked by a bear.

He is a total son of a bitch.  If that was Barton that swore at the camera, MPs would be involved the UN would be called and a no fly zone installed over Newcastle.

Honestly that ban should be for 5 games.  The cunt has to learn.

If he doesn't accept the ban, does that mean it'll delay his suspension...?

No, his appeal would be heard before their next league game (i.e this week).

He's done it loads of times before so he's got away with it up until now. That apology statement Man U issued was blatantly not written by Rooney. If Barton had done it they'd have banned him. All the rules should apply to all players, no matter who they are or who they play for.

So... he can get away with doing it time and again to referees but once he does it to a camera, he's banned?

No he shouldn't be allowed to swear at refs, refs should take a harder stance with him and yellow card him for his retarded abuse of them.

The camera beamed the image into my house, i feel raped and abused.

So... he can get away with doing it time and again to referees but once he does it to a camera, he's banned?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gmPnOBaxFWk/S48MuVA5S1I/AAAAAAAABsA/q7mfyvVopLo/s400/carbon+rod.bmp