Rayne Wooney banned for two games for sweary outburst

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let's hope he appeals and gets an extra game. That said, Berba and Hernandez will probably do just as well.

Should have been far more than 2, like. Especially when you consider what Drogba got - when heavily provoked.

Rooney is a MASSIVE DICK!

Has been warned about his conduct, he needs a kicking if you ask me or maybed attacked by a bear.

He is a total son of a bitch.  If that was Barton that swore at the camera, MPs would be involved the UN would be called and a no fly zone installed over Newcastle.

Honestly that ban should be for 5 games.  The cunt has to learn.

:lol:

I honestly think that Man Utd would do better with Berba and Hernandez than with Rooney and one of them. Having seen Berba against West Ham on the weekend I once again just thought that he is absolute world class and not much has to be said about Hernandez.

Rooney on the other hand, scored 3 goals but didn't do much apart from that. Added to that, the first goal was a free-kick while the 3rd one was a penalty.

Has been warned about his conduct, he needs a kicking if you ask me or maybed attacked by a bear.

He is a total son of a bitch.  If that was Barton that swore at the camera, MPs would be involved the UN would be called and a no fly zone installed over Newcastle.

Honestly that ban should be for 5 games.  The cunt has to learn.

That read like a SUN ARTICLE.

Guest Rey Mysterio

Unnecessary cunt of an action matched with an unnecessary cunt of a ban. I'm fine with it.

This. He's been becoming a bigger wanker year by year so think the ban's hilarious myself.

I concur with the above. Stupid thing to do, ban is probably unnecessary but he and Man U get away with way too much so this is great :D

Unfortunately however it means we'll see more "Man U deliberately targeted says Ferguson and fans" in a few days. Oh joy.

The little scrot needs to learn, if it wasnt for his football talent he would be picking fag ends off the floor and smoking them.  The swearing into the camera for the folks to see at home are the ones  helping pay his MASSIVE wages.

Total classles wanker.

No class.

He is a total son of a bitch.  If that was Barton that swore at the camera, MPs would be involved the UN would be called and a no fly zone installed over Newcastle.

Honestly that ban should be for 5 games.  The c*** has to learn.

That read like a SUN ARTICLE.

i do try sometimes  :lol:

I won't be happy with this ban until they prove it's not a one off. Once they start consistently adhering to the rules, rather than throwing a random 'you're banned to prove we still have power after we've pussied out of various other, more serious incidents' here and there.

"Apparently the camera man asked him to kiss the camera and he said no. Young and stupid reaction I guess"

First i've heard of this but if that is so it's even more of a reason to ban him (and perhaps even section him), volatile and brainless.

"Apparently the camera man asked him to kiss the camera and he said no. Young and stupid reaction I guess"

First i've heard of this but if that is so it's even more of a reason to ban him (and perhaps even section him), volatile and brainless.

What a load of shite. :lol:

I would totally agree with that punishment if it is followed through with. He's a role model to children up and down the country and in places abroad such as Ireland and many other countries I'm sure. He is idolised by young lads and they will no doubt see it 'cool' to swear in the manner in which he did. Ban or no ban, kids will follow his example and it's nothing short of disgraceful, imo. No other players (OK, barring Drogba a couple of years ago in the CL) see the need to do it, so why should he? Especially after scoring. It really sums up his intelligence as a person. Part of his responsibility as a professional footballer is to set a positive example for young children and even adults watching, but he fails miserably at doing that in the way he acts (that is not denying his footballing ability).

Besides, even if those who disagree with it then its well deserved for his elbow in the Wigan game not so long ago.

I don't like the idea that the destination of the league title could hinge on this incident, but he's left the FA no choice. He has to be punished, and the only effective punishment is a ban, not a fine.

If he doesn't accept the ban, does that mean it'll delay his suspension...?

No, his appeal would be heard before their next league game (i.e this week).

If he loses his appeal though won't it be extended?