Rayne Wooney banned for two games for sweary outburst

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So... he can get away with doing it time and again to referees but once he does it to a camera, he's banned?

It's technically a bookable offence, but few choose to enforce it.

I don't understand the people saying that it's a stupid decision, it was unnecessary and didn't even seem like a celebration it just seemed like a tirade of abuse for no real reason, he's a cock and needs punishing.

Also, i've seen a few tweets along this line...

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/4403/imagepfl.jpg

because remember, Manchester United are the ones that are hard-done by...

Ridiculous jumped up charge. Just shows the FA for what the really are and what they are really bothered about the prawn sandwich eating midday kick-off cunts who can't take a bit of swearing but quite happy to have broken legs and flying elbows happen.

Fabregas banned for two games for swearing at a camera...

Gash: "This is an absolutely insane decision - he did nothing wrong! Down with the FA! They're deliberately trying to ruin us!!!"

I swear to god if he reacted like that i'd be the first one to say it's unnecessary, Rooney, as Neil said, looked like he was trying to start an argument with a camera...

It wasn't even a "GET THE FUCK IN" it was literally like he was trying to offend people.

stupid, absolutely stupid. its shit like this, and things like booking players for taking their shirts off/going to celebrate with their own fans thats stripping the game of what little passion it has left. if you dont want to broadcast grown men swearing, dont point cameras at them when they're doing something highly emotional.

Tbh, I've rather have an angry Rooney coming back from a 2 game suspension and scoring 3 against us than having Owen even on the pitch against us.

not fancy seeing him get  :tiote:'d like?

Nope. We really could do without getting him suspended again, you know.

Tbh, I've rather have an angry Rooney coming back from a 2 game suspension and scoring 3 against us than having Owen even on the pitch against us.

not fancy seeing him get  :tiote:'d like?

Nope. We really could do without getting him suspended again, you know.

well, you're no fun