Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Has a center back ever scored a hat trick? Or any defender?

Alvin Martin v us in the 80's when West Ham beat us 8-1.

how many keepers did he score against in that game?

3 :lol:

I think they were Martin Thomas, Beardsley and possibly Chris Hedworth. What a night !

Has a center back ever scored a hat trick? Or any defender?

Alvin Martin v us in the 80's when West Ham beat us 8-1.

how many keepers did he score against in that game?

3 :lol:

I think they were Martin Thomas, Beardsley and possibly Chris Hedworth. What a night !

aye :lol:  wasnt sure if his hattrick was against each of the three.

aye :lol:  wasnt sure if his hattrick was against each of the three.

I couldn't remember if he did but a quick google search would suggest he did :lol:

That has to be a unique feat.

got to be- can still remember sitting in my bedroom listening to the shit unfold-

http://theyflysohigh.co.uk/8-1-to-the-cockney-boys/4581931854

edit- fk Wham had Goddard McAvennie and Cottee all on the pitch and centre half gets a Hattrick jeesus :lol:

Brummie will back this up but Chris Nicholls, ex Villa and Southampton centre half and indeed Saints manager , once scored 4 in one game. Unfortunately only two were in the correct net.

So he was even for the day?  :)

That really happened. He scored all the goals in a 2-2 against Leicester in about 76. I believe he was a singular Nicholl, though. Mental stuff. Cancelled himself out, must've been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for the gawky git.

Brummie will back this up but Chris Nicholls, ex Villa and Southampton centre half and indeed Saints manager , once scored 4 in one game. Unfortunately only two were in the correct net.

So he was even for the day?  :)

That really happened. He scored all the goals in a 2-2 against Leicester in about 76. I believe he was a singular Nicholl, though. Mental stuff. Cancelled himself out, must've been a bit of a rollercoaster ride for the gawky git.

Yeah he was, bloody spellchecker on my phone. Nicholl.

• 2 weeks later...

what would happen to NUFC legally if Ashley died suddenly, would it be considered part of an inheritance or summat? 

he will have left it to some cunt in his will- with a note to take 100m and destroy it.

Guest neesy111

what would happen to NUFC legally if Ashley died suddenly, would it be considered part of an inheritance or summat? 

Llambias comes back.  :scared:

yikes.  so, it wouldn't go to his wife or kid or some such?

yikes.  so, it wouldn't go to his wife or kid or some such?

Kill them all. :thup: