Chelsea 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/05/11 - post match reaction from page 30

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Knows he can't beat him in the air, so just makes contact." ie a foul. Wilkins.  :facepalm:

:lol:

it was good defending

Perhaps, since it wasn't as blatant as it sounds. But he didn't try to win the ball, just make contact with another player while they tried to win it. Suppose he stood his ground and didn't step into Lovenkrands.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jonas has been very good when space opens up and he can run at people. Fergie been impressive too.

i really like Ferguson's style. Fast and very direct and rarely gives it away, seems to know when he's close to losing it and finds a man, reminds me a bit of n'zogbia actually.

Trusts his own ability too which is a great sign.

I like Simpson, but hes faded away this second half of the season. The fact that he just stands there (something he did back in the championship still) really pisses me off.

i really like Ferguson's style. Fast and very direct and rarely gives it away, seems to know when he's close to losing it and finds a man, reminds me a bit of n'zogbia actually.

Trusts his own ability too which is a great sign.

yep, he looks like capable back up for our left side which is very good news for next season

Jonas showing how much he is worth keeping, having a great game they just cannot cope with him being everywhere.

I fkn hate Terry and these Chelski cunts and their horrible fans, would make my day if we can get something from this game.

HOWAY THE LADS!!