Sammy Ameobi released

James

Agree he's not ready for the first team (starting anyway) yet, but would have liked him to have been uninterrupted in the reserves. Next season should be out on loan, half season or season long to someone in championship imo.

Guest neesy111

Not good enough to be anywhere near our first team anyway.

You're f***ing unreal. :lol:

He's right though. Not worse than Obertan obviously, but that's about it. The love for him is heavily OTT (footballing wise).

Agreed, apart from that goal v Scunthorpe (which was his level then) he's done nothing worthy into being in the 1st team squad.

:lol: Absolute bollocks. 

I can't say I've ever looked at the bench when he was on it and thought he was keeping out a better or more useful player.  He's a kid, just starting out, who has looked fairly handy for us a few times - it's just in vogue to completely trash him at the minute for some reason.

I can't say I've ever looked at the bench when he was on it and thought he was keeping out a better or more useful player.  He's a kid, just starting out, who has looked fairly handy for us a few times - it's just in vogue to completely trash him at the minute for some reason.

Agree with this. The comments about him not being good enough, man :pilko:

isn't ferguson perhaps as deserving of a chance than sammy?  just throwing it out there personally, the lad showed a great of promise and seems to have been discarded

i'm assuming he's fit mind, i knew he was injured but assumed he recovered

Not good enough to be anywhere near our first team anyway.

You're f***ing unreal. :lol:

He's right. Shame for Sammy, but it really makes no difference to us.

Well I don't think we'll miss him a great deal either but to say he shouldn't be anywhere near our bench is incredibly harsh imo, and actually just complete bullshit if you look at the lack of bodies we've had available at certain times this season.

Don't think it's trashing him to say he's not good enough to be involved at the moment. Lovenkrands is a better player, and you know what I think of him.

isn't ferguson perhaps as deserving of a chance than sammy?  just throwing it out there personally, the lad showed a great of promise and seems to have been discarded

i'm assuming he's fit mind, i knew he was injured but assumed he recovered

Ferguson seems to have been injured a fair bit as you say, he'll get his chance again I'm sure.

Don't think it's trashing him to say he's not good enough to be involved at the moment. Lovenkrands is a better player, and you know what I think of him.

I think Sammy's a better option to bring on as a wide player late on in games, personally.  All adds to his experience as well, a benefit you're not getting with Lovenkrands.

I think Sammy's a better option to bring on as a wide player late on in games, personally.  All adds to his experience as well, a benefit you're not getting with Lovenkrands.

Sammy has plenty time to get experience, here and elsewhere.