Sammy Ameobi released

James

Have a feeling he will surprise a few people tonight.

You, his mum, dad, useless brother and nobody else would be my guess.

Itching for him to fail. So sad.

Just knowing that he will.

:memelol:

Ultimately I don't think he'll make it with us, regardless of how much he impresses in his brief cameos.

Have a feeling he will surprise a few people tonight.

You, his mum, dad, useless brother and nobody else would be my guess.

Itching for him to fail. So sad.

Just not happy we've got a Championship failure in our PL starting Xl because of the club's reluctance to invest. Sorry, bro.

We've all made mistakes Ron.

I remember seeing Carroll against Man City (i think), he came on as a sub and i thought he was absolutely gash and wouldn't amount to much.

Now, i know it's only 45 minutes but you've got to say, Sammy did well for that half. 

Who would have thought he would be constantly trying to beat his full back, beating players with his gangly unpredictable skill and putting balls into the box.

You would think some have just decided he is shite because of his surname.

:troll:  :bluestar:

Who would have thought he would be constantly trying to beat his full back, beating players with his gangly unpredictable skill and putting balls into the box.

It's not like you to play the patronising card.

It's not like some posters to make ridiculous, over the top negative opinions of players and ridicule those who don't feel the same way :)

It's not like some posters to make ridiculous, over the top negative opinions of players and ridicule those who don't feel the same way :)

That's basically this forum though. Over the top negative opinions or over the top positive opinions. Each ridiculing the other.

Guest bimpy474

Showed a really good first touch, I thought that didn't run in the Ameobi family.

Left peg like, us lefties always have a better touch  :snod:

:lol:  :coolsmiley:

He's always looked decent in his cameos when I've seen him, when I read the abuse on here afterwards it's like I am watching a different player. Wouldn't surprise me if he scores either, he usually gets on the end of one or two chances in a game.

Guest bimpy474

That's basically this forum though. Over the top negative opinions or over the top positive opinions. Each ridiculing the other.

That's fucking bollocks.

Love you.....:)