Newcastle United v WBA - (prematch thread) - May 22nd 4pm

Beren

Best and Guthrie in the squad apparently.

Looks like Kadar is in to according to training photos.

Does it?! For once not sure we can read too much in to the photo conspiracy. A multitude of different colour bibs used this time around just to throw us all off the scent. I wouldn't like to hazard a guess at the lineup tomorrow, nothing would surprise me!

In case we win and both Stoke and Bolton won't...we get about 2,5 million more in prize money for final position as we climb up to 9th place or is it even better this season as those figures are from the last season?

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

i know this has prob already been asked but is anything happening for the last match in L7.

I have been sitting in L7 for 2 seasons now and will miss it.

But looking forward to L4 next year

Shearer 206 declared

Does it?! For once not sure we can read too much in to the photo conspiracy. A multitude of different colour bibs used this time around just to throw us all off the scent. I wouldn't like to hazard a guess at the lineup tomorrow, nothing would surprise me!

Not the 1st team , just the squad. Good to see him Kadar back anyway. Hopefully he'll have an injury free season next year and see where he's at.

Not the 1st team , just the squad. Good to see him Kadar back anyway. Hopefully he'll have an injury free season next year and see where he's at.

Ah sure my apologies, thought you were playing the 'guess the lineup from the bibs game' that I often play myself.

Agree with you, a season on loan at a Championship club (potentially Huddersfield) would do wonders for him at this stage I think. Him, Ranger and Vuckic were probably our big hopes at the start of last season but, with the exception of maybe Ranger (partly because of our striker shortage) they seem to have been caught by the likes of Lua Lua, Ferguson, Sammy Ameobi, Richardson. (Although granted injuries have played there part) This can only be a good thing for the club and hopefully will have a couple in and around the first team match day squad next season and the others out on loan playing first team football.

FFT's preview:

Newcastle v West Brom

It’s a good thing Newcastle have one of the highest average attendances in the top flight this season, or fans might be tempted to go elsewhere on this exciting final day; there’s bugger all to keep them here.

This match is so pointless, with so little riding on it, that even recounting the injury list seems a waste of time. But if you must know, Dorrans and Ibanez are unavailable for the Baggies, and Newcastle are without Nolan, Perch, Best, Gosling, Harper and Williamson. And Ben Arfa, obviously. He’s dead.

What won’t happen: West Brom continue their resurgence with a final away victory to confuse Roy Hodgson further, who swears he keeps telling them not to win

What will happen: Draw

Guest palnese

Krul

Simpson

Taylor

Colo

Enrique Fergie

Lualua

Barton

Raylor

Fergie Sammy

Shola

Ranger

Søderberg, Tavs, Richardson, Airey, Donaldson, Sammy, Vuckic(fit?).

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Go into Currys and put it on.

Can't get a pint in there mate.

I'm sure you could.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm not even sure if I've ever seen him at SJP. Did he play a home game this season for us/  :undecided: