Newcastle United v WBA - (prematch thread) - May 22nd 4pm

Beren

You know that predictions thread from ages ago, where you're supposed to predict the Starting XI for NUFC in their last game of the season... I'd be very impressed if anyone had 7+ players correct!

Also, suspicious.

You know that predictions thread from ages ago, where you're supposed to predict the Starting XI for NUFC in their last game of the season... I'd be very impressed if anyone had 7+ players correct!

Also, suspicious.

Yeah, I think the lineup I predicted for yous had the likes of Carroll, Tavernier and Vuckic in. :lol:

Seen a few XI's with Taylor in the middle again but why not give Brad Inman a go instead?

It seems like he's very close to making our first team debut last year but his squad status seems to regress this year? What happened?

Also, suspicious.

Yeah, I think the lineup I predicted for yous had the likes of Carroll, Tavernier and Vuckic in. :lol:

I wonder whether Vukcic is alive.

Also, suspicious.

I wonder whether Vukcic is alive.

Didnt him and Kadar have a suicide pact?

The young players will get their chance if they're good enough. Getting games at an early age did nowt for Ramage, Huntington or Edgar. Crap players generally stay crap.

Playing in the Premier' next year though...

I highly doubt it, there's talk they're desperate to replace their first choice CBs so I'd imagine 4th choice will be on his way.

Ramage is their 2nd choice RB. Doesn't play CB anymore.

He'll most likely be gone anyway.

Guest Heneage

I see what Ronaldo is saying but the likes of Ferguson & LuaLua have impressed so giving them more time would be a good idea imo.

Zolton has a point regarding mulumbu imo. Cost less, scored vital goals while protecting their defence. Even if his defensive qualities isn't as good as tiotes, there is the arguement that his overall contribution combined with transfer fees and wages surpasses Tiote. I'd love him to partner Tiote in our midfield.

Or how about a midfield trio of Tiote, Mulumbu and that similar guy from wigan? They would run circles around a6 man midfield even.