Newcastle United v WBA - (prematch thread) - May 22nd 4pm

Beren

Greetings everyone,

Fox Sports in Australia have decided to have a public vote as to which 5 of the 10 games they are going to show this weekend (with all games being played simultaneously).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/foxsportscomau-gives-users-the-chance-to-vote-on-which-barclays-premier-league-matches-to-broadcast/story-e6frf4a3-1226056393366

If you wouldn't mind clicking on that link and voting for our game, it would be muchly appreciated as I want to watch us thrash these c***s into oblivion.

Thanks.

Current leader is Bolton v Man City, something not quite right here. :lol:

Greetings everyone,

Fox Sports in Australia have decided to have a public vote as to which 5 of the 10 games they are going to show this weekend (with all games being played simultaneously).

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/premier-league/foxsportscomau-gives-users-the-chance-to-vote-on-which-barclays-premier-league-matches-to-broadcast/story-e6frf4a3-1226056393366

If you wouldn't mind clicking on that link and voting for our game, it would be muchly appreciated as I want to watch us thrash these c***s into oblivion.

Thanks.

Current leader is Bolton v Man City, something not quite right here. :lol:

Current loser is West Ham vs Sunderland so maybe something is right there.

Greetings everyone,

If you wouldn't mind clicking on that link and voting for our game, it would be muchly appreciated as I want to watch us thrash these cunts into oblivion.

Thanks.

Done.

Just starting to down on me this is going to be my last match up there in the 'singing' corner. Gonna seriously miss it.

I know. I reckon Level 7 might be bouncing on Sunday like. I really hope it is, it's my favourite place I've ever sat/stood.

Guest Flatline

Start Tiote. Tell him not to get a card. Win the match. Finish first season back in PL with 48 points. Bloody fantastic.

Just starting to down on me this is going to be my last match up there in the 'singing' corner. Gonna seriously miss it.

I know. I reckon Level 7 might be bouncing on Sunday like. I really hope it is, it's my favourite place I've ever sat/stood.

:sadnod:

Going to have to give it a big send off!

:sadnod:

Going to have to give it a big send off!

This would be a great opportunity for Ashley to win people over and develop some sort of display for Level 7. I think it would go down a treat to at least do something to recognise the support from that section, other than charging us like a fucking hundred pound extra.

Last match standing up for a long time. The atmosphere just isn't the same when everyone is sitting down.

Thrilled at the lack of stairs next season however.

Last match standing up for a long time. The atmosphere just isn't the same when everyone is sitting down.

Thrilled at the lack of stairs next season however.

Might be able to have my breath for the first 5 minutes of each game next season, that's at least 95minutes...

I hope win lose or draw the fans stay back to show their appreciation for the players for a very enjoyable season. 

I read elsewhere that to do so would be accepting of mediocrity, that the home season has been shite and that finishing mid-table is nothing to celebrate.

And people accuse me of being negative. :lol:

I hope win lose or draw the fans stay back to show their appreciation for the players for a very enjoyable season. 

I read elsewhere that to do so would be accepting of mediocrity, that the home season has been s**** and that finishing mid-table is nothing to celebrate.

thats just mental,  while i disagree with Pardew when he said we've been magnificent, we haven't had a magnificent season,  Man Utd have had one we haven't.  Personally speaking i think a mid table position is something worth celebrating,  back in August the goal for the season was to survive in our 1st season and stop up,  we have achieved that comfortably and Sunday should see both the fans and players/staff come together in appreciation of a job well done.

I read elsewhere that to do so would be accepting of mediocrity, that the home season has been s**** and that finishing mid-table is nothing to celebrate.

thats just mental,  while i disagree with Pardew when he said we've been magnificent, we haven't had a magnificent season,  Man Utd have had one we haven't.   Personally speaking i think a mid table position is something worth celebrating,  back in August the goal for the season was to survive in our 1st season and stop up,  we have achieved that comfortably and Sunday should see both the fans and players/staff come together in appreciation of a job well done.

Man United have had a magnificent season by their players standards, as have we, therefore I disagree with this part of your statement. I agree wholeheartedly with the rest though.