Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

I worry about us moving on to the next target tbh and what he will think about being 2nd best

The publicity surrounding this transfer will mean the next target will know where he is in the pecking order

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a player turning a move down specifically because the club went for someone else first.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I worry about us moving on to the next target tbh and what he will think about being 2nd best

The publicity surrounding this transfer will mean the next target will know where he is in the pecking order

I'm not sure I've ever heard of a player turning a move down specifically because the club went for someone else first.

Agree

But it weakens the old 'your the one I wanted' line

If the rumours are true the next target is Demba Ba, and by all accounts as long as he gets a decent wedge and doesn't get told to fuck off with his gammy leg he'll not be too fussed I imagine.

I'm no genius but why move there if he wants a step up, playing in La Liga, Here would be far better, it's maybe a step up in a way, but tbh, the french league is fairly weak.  Your bread and butter is your league form.

To PSG? He is a fan isn't he? (Poet and all that, although it was a serious comment).

No hard feelings with this one. His agent's quotes might be old news by tomorrow, depending on whether PSG raise their bid tonight.

Yeah, our chances in actually signing him were very slim from the beginning.

Not exactly gutted about this, know nothing of him and thankfully didn't watch the YouTube highlight reel to get myself excited!

Onwards and upwards to our next target, hopefully not Carlton Cole ¬_¬

Guest Roger Kint

No hard feelings with this one. His agent's quotes might be old news by tomorrow, depending on whether PSG raise their bid tonight.

Agree but he is a great player and is available, much rather try than do nothing.

Agree but he is a great player and is available, much rather try than do nothing.

Indeed, it showed ambition on our part.

I'm no genius but why move there if he wants a step up, playing in La Liga, Here would be far better, it's maybe a step up in a way, but tbh, the french league is fairly weak.  Your bread and butter is your league form.

To PSG? He is a fan isn't he? (Poet and all that, although it was a serious comment).

In addition to him being supporter, PSG is a much bigger club than Lorient and has a lot of money to spend in it's attempt to break into the top 3 or win the title next season.

Paris is one of the most famous cities in the world and they need a football team to match that. PSG have underachieved for years and its about time they get back into the Champions League, so hopefully this new money will take them there. Good luck to them.

Paris is one of the most famous cities in the world and they need a football team to match that. PSG have underachieved for years and its about time they get back into the Champions League, so hopefully this new money will take them there. Good luck to them.

They are an awful club. You'd be very hard pressed to find someone in a PSG shirt in paris.

Niker PSG!