Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Probably bollocks but the mackems have been told Roger Johnson will cost them £14 million. :lol:

bit pricey, tied up to a long contract?

if its true (big if) thats a stupid price considering how shit he became without Dann beside him

Liverpool would be a stupid move for his development. Suarez and Carroll have the striking positions nailed down for the foreseeable future.

Unless Carroll is perma-crocked and Dalglish wants a like for like replacement. :shifty:

Wickham is a liverpool fa. So probably why they are getting that one, however it would set him back years going there, I hope he doesn't make that jump yet, would be a real waste unless they are willing to loan him back out for a couple of years, if so smart move and pool must be rolling in the dosh to do so when other areas need addressing .

Norwich seem to be paying big money (for them) for average Championship players. They'll still beat us next season though

suppose the hope is they can step up and keep them on affordable wages, and should they go down they can bounce right back

Barcelona claim they have agreed five year deals for three players still contracted with other clubs without talking to parent clubs… absolutely shocking!

Barcelona claim they have agreed five year deals for three players still contracted with other clubs without talking to parent clubs… absolutely shocking!

If they're South Americans with those dodgy agent ownership contracts it might make sense.

Lille going for Plasil (€ 4M) or Martin (€10M) after getting Pedretti. I guess that`s good news for Gervinho - > Newcastle..

Plasil is finished. Martin would be a much better option, imo.

Lille going for Plasil (€ 4M) or Martin (€10M) after getting Pedretti. I guess that`s good news for Gervinho - > Newcastle..

Plasil is finished. Martin would be a much better option, imo.

Different kind of players though aren't they.

Always thought Plasil was a winger?

:dowie:

you mean their clubs?

It's a local rag who's claiming that, not the club coming out and saying that we agreed a contract with Cesc/Rossi/Alexis (those are the 3 players in question).

Anyway, Marcelino García Toral has asked Sevilla to sign Gio Dos Santos, which should make our resident Spurs fans happy. Anyway, pretty excited to see how Marcelino fares in a biggish team like Sevilla, the way he transformed Racing in a mere few months was astonishing.

:dowie:

you mean their clubs?

It's a local rag who's claiming that, not the club coming out and saying that we agreed a contract with Cesc/Rossi/Alexis (those are the 3 players in question).

Anyway, Marcelino García Toral has asked Sevilla to sign Gio Dos Santos, which should make our resident Spurs fans happy. Anyway, pretty excited to see how Marcelino fares in a biggish team like Sevilla, the way he transformed Racing in a mere few months was astonishing.

I've got to the stage where I don't think he'll ever leave.  Like Keane, O'Hara, Defoe, Crouch etc.

What the hell happened with Joe Cole?

I used to really rate him, useless now

Reputedly having a medical next week, costing £3m.   After just signing a 40 year old, the news just gets worse and worse.......................

What the hell happened with Joe Cole?

I used to really rate him, useless now

Reputedly having a medical next week, costing £3m.  After just signing a 40 year old, the news just gets worse and worse.......................

you're joking ? fuck me thats bad.