Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I can't really see Real Madrid getting rid of Benzema/Higuaín this window. Agreeing to buy a player in two years is also a pretty weird deal. Player values might change wildly, or they could no longer need him. Doesn't make much sense really.

The Lass part I can see though, RM have quite a bit of deadwood to get rid of.

I can't really see Real Madrid getting rid of Benzema/Higuaín this window. Agreeing to buy a player in two years is also a pretty weird deal. Player values might change wildly, or they could no longer need him. Doesn't make much sense really.

It's not agreeing to buy a player in 2 years time (as I understand it), it was an option to buy in 2 years time at a figure set now.  More likely, it's a means to keep Modric happy and concentrated for the next 2 years.  There's a figure of €12m being mentioned for Lass but it seems a bit on the low side tbh.

It's not agreeing to buy a player in 2 years time (as I understand it), it was an option to buy in 2 years time at a figure set now.  More likely, it's a means to keep Modric happy and concentrated for the next 2 years.  There's a figure of 12m being mentioned for Lass but it seems a bit on the low side tbh.

Pretty much what he said tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Madrid would laugh all the way to the bank if you gave them €12m for Lass.

Really? that seems cheap for a player like Diarra. They want rid that bad?

He barely played last season, Mou doesn't fancy him. He's been training away from the squad so they want rid bad.

I'm with Mou on this actually, Lass is overrated, one of these players that people love because he runs a lot and puts a bunch of "hero tackles" but he's actually always losing his position on the pitch and compromising the shape of the team.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He barely played last season, Mou doesn't fancy him. He's been training away from the squad so they want rid bad.

I'm with Mou on this actually, Lass is overrated, one of these players that people love because he runs a lot and puts a bunch of "hero tackles" but he's actually always losing his position on the pitch and compromising the shape of the team.

Where've I heard that before?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Comparing Smith to Diarra.  :lol:

Slight difference is Smith can't run.  But it's not that different.

:lol:

Being strongly rumoured that Spurs will sign 2 players from Real Madrid, one permanent and one on loan.

The popular guesses is Lass on permanent deal and Higuain/Benzema on loan.  Part of the "deal" is for Real to have first option on Modric in 2 years time for a figure set now.

No idea how accurate this is, be interesting if Spurs sign a player or two from RM in the next month or so, especially if one is permanent and the other a loan.

Bit of a sucky deal for Real considering he'll be playing for Chelski in the next 31 days.

I've already pledged £100 to the SBR Foundation if Modric does go to the Chavs (or any other team for that matter) in this window.  You're quite welcome to pledge the same if he doesn't.

Typical bad ITK craic is that.

Not at all.  I offered to donate £100 in the middle of June, Neil's sig shows that.  There's no disrespect intended to the SBR Foundation or to the memory of the man.  I've donated £100 before and I've no qualms about doing the same again if I'm proved wrong.

Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder has refused to rule out a move to Manchester United but is likely to have to lower his wage demands to seal a move to Old Trafford.

"There is always a chance something will happen but we will see," he said.

The 27-year-old Dutchman is valued at around £35m but has a reported weekly wage of £250,000.

:kasper:

Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder has refused to rule out a move to Manchester United but is likely to have to lower his wage demands to seal a move to Old Trafford.

"There is always a chance something will happen but we will see," he said.

The 27-year-old Dutchman is valued at around £35m but has a reported weekly wage of £250,000.

:kasper:

:kinnear:

W.T.F.

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Sky Sources: Fulham make bid for Cameron Jerome

why would they do that, what does anyone see in him

Bobby Zamora-lite ain't he. Big, strong, tries hard.