Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I hadn't realised Onuoha's 25, that's quite old for someone who's never quite established themself.

he was kind of swept away by the madness that has engulfed man city though hasn't he?  had the arabs not bought it i reckon his career would have taken a very different path

Probably yeah, but he should be long out of there then imo.

Well, he tried that last year with his Sunderland loan, but certainly should have moved this summer.

"Villa is a great club, a club with a massive tradition and standing in the game and Villa Park is one of the finest stadiums I've ever played in. If selected to play on Saturday, I will genuinely be looking forward to it and I'll be excited to be involved again in Premier League action."

trundling out the same similar patter yet again.  Just needs to say he supported Villa as a kid.

Abidal linked with City and Arsenal after his contract talks have collapsed again.

Would hate to lose him, although he's getting on a bit and we should sign a new starting LB for the upcoming seasons, he'd still a great asset.

Maybe sooner than that if Maxwell's off to PSG this month as well.

Losing Abidal would be quite a blow for Barcelona considering his talents of being able to play as a third centre back when Alves is asked to go further forward. Not many top quality players around like him, really. Should probably just teach one of the academy kids to do it

We are strongly linked with Alba this summer, who's himself stalling his contract extension with Valencia. Completely different player though.

Abidal's athleticism and versatility has been key for us (he was our fastest player last year), but he's indeed starting his slide. I'll prefer to keep him mind.

Both Muniesa and Bartra play a similar role in our B team, although they don't have his athleticism and of course experience.

SkySportsNews Sky Sources: #Blackburn make bid for #Fulham striker Andrew Johnson. More on #SSN at 12pm #transferwindow

19 minutes ago

If they got him, I think between him & Yakubu they'd just about get enough goals to get out of trouble.

scoring goals hasn't really been there problem though, its the other end that has caused them to be in the relegation zone

Guest MrSundlofer

Apparently Pato to PSG is all but done.

Turkish delight for us?

Rennais will be the club he signs for when he leaves PSG.

SkySportsNews Sky Sources: #Blackburn make bid for #Fulham striker Andrew Johnson. More on #SSN at 12pm #transferwindow

19 minutes ago

If they got him, I think between him & Yakubu they'd just about get enough goals to get out of trouble.

scoring goals hasn't really been there problem though, its the other end that has caused them to be in the relegation zone

Indeed and that is mainly down to Kean's shitty tactics.

But Johnson potentially to Blackburn is an odd one, is he not getting a look in at Fulham or something?

Guest neesy111

PSG are ruining the french league.

Ridiculous the amount of suger daddy's in the game now, personally can't wait for the bubble to burst as a club like ours will be well suited to succeed in the aftermath.

Everton are sliding towards nothingness at the moment.

Lack of money and Moyes' limitations are finally catching up with us. Simple as that.

Even last year, we looked like we could battle and outpower, out-'will' the opposition. This year, I can't remember one game where I can say "yeah, we played really well there."

Milan making hell of a deal there. €35m for a player who is injured a lot and who has been absolutely horrible last 6 months is a good deal. Especially if they get Carlitos for that money.

Sky Sports News sources understand Everton are in talks with Manchester United regarding midfielder Darron Gibson

sorry neil

Good luck with Gibson, Neil........

http://i53.tinypic.com/iojcc8.jpg