Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

@howardnurse Howard Nurse

First reports from Italy that Inter Milan have agreed €27m fee for Carlos Tevez. Loan and automatic buyout arrangement. Unconfirmed though.

18 seconds ago

Someone please explain this to me. Just the other day, Martin Jol claimed it to be confirmed when it was on twitter, and now twitter is claiming something is confirmed and unconfirmed at the same time. I'm well confused.

@howardnurse Howard Nurse

First reports from Italy that Inter Milan have agreed €27m fee for Carlos Tevez. Loan and automatic buyout arrangement. Unconfirmed though.

18 seconds ago

I may be missing something, but what is the point of a loan with an automatic buyout (I'm guessing that's different to a optional future fee...)?

where theres no choice but to buy him in the summer, City want to see the back of him for good not loan him now and we may buy him next summer

But why not just buy now?

KS may be right :thup:

club might not have the cash ready to go, they are trying to get within financial fair play as far as I know

We did the same deal for Zlatan to Milan. Loan and then mandatory buyout. At the time it was said it was for tax reasons on Milan's side, but I suppose they just needed time to scrape the money together or just defer the payment to balance the season's budget.

Guest MrSundlofer

Stoke City have taken striker Michael Uchebo on trial:

"He measures in at around 6ft 6ins – an inch shorter than Stoke striker Crouch – and he has also been predictably likened in Holland to Nigerian compatriot Kanu."

Guest Craig-NUFC

Former Bolton player Andranik is there, must be some sort of connection there.

Andranik's Iranian, so it makes some sense him being there.

Stoke City have taken striker Michael Uchebo on trial:

"He measures in at around 6ft 6ins – an inch shorter than Stoke striker Crouch – and he has also been predictably likened in Holland to Nigerian compatriot Kanu."

http://img.skysports.com/11/10/660x350/Michael-Uchebo_2670807.jpg

Former France youth international captain Darnel Situ has completed his move to Swansea City.

The 19-year-old defender joined Swansea from French club Lens on a two-year deal in August for a fee of £250,000.

But Fifa denied international clearance as the deal was not completed inside the summer transfer window.

Swansea therefore had to wait until the opening of the January transfer window to finalise the move, but Situ is now eligible to face Arsenal on Sunday.

Probably been posted  :razz: