Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

As has been mentioned probably, James Collins is technically the worst player I have ever witnessed. It's like watching a rhino trying to tie shoelaces, f***ing abysmal.

I pity any club who thinks he will improve their team. He wouldn't improve my 5 a side team. He is the anti-Colocinni.

When we kicked off at Bristol the other night, the first pass was back to Collins, who was in acres of space, plenty of team mates around him.

What did he do? Hoofed it 60 yards up field.

I mean no offence (I'm sure you aren't taking any) by saying that as you do have players with great quality and I'm not just picking on Villa. I just hate players like Collins, it's pretty much what I hate about English football, being able to get by just because they are strong.

As has been mentioned probably, James Collins is technically the worst player I have ever witnessed. It's like watching a rhino trying to tie shoelaces, f***ing abysmal.

I pity any club who thinks he will improve their team. He wouldn't improve my 5 a side team. He is the anti-Colocinni.

When we kicked off at Bristol the other night, the first pass was back to Collins, who was in acres of space, plenty of team mates around him.

I mean no offence (I'm sure you aren't taking any) by saying that as you do have players with great quality and I'm not just picking on Villa. I just hate players like Collins, it's pretty much what I hate about English football, being able to get by just because they are strong.

Oh, I take absolutely no offence. Collins is one of the least technically adept footballers I have ever seen.

Fortunately, he's the type of lump of shit MON loves, so there has to be a chance we'll wind up at SunderLOL.

Oh, I take absolutely no offence. Collins is one of the least technically adept footballers I have ever seen.

Fortunately, he's the type of lump of s*** MON loves, so there has to be a chance we'll wind up at SunderLOL.

Hopefully. I envisage a Bramble - Collins partnership. I'd laugh my tits off.

Edit: Nyron Nosworthy is still on their books, even better :lol:

Spurs have signed Aussie/Italian Giancarlo Gallifuoco. No announcement from the club but it's on Twitter.  Was wanted by Lazio and Chievo apparently.

http://lazioland.com/NewsProfile.htm?NewsId=178

This may well actually be true but the bit in bold as a stand alone statement is ace. No announcement by anyone official but it's on the biggest bullshit machine ever invented in the history of time. Even North Korea would be embarrassed by how much bollocks is on twitter ffs :lol:

Spurs have signed Aussie/Italian Giancarlo Gallifuoco. No announcement from the club but it's on Twitter.  Was wanted by Lazio and Chievo apparently.

http://lazioland.com/NewsProfile.htm?NewsId=178

This may well actually be true but the bit in bold as a stand alone statement is ace. No announcement by anyone official but it's on the biggest bullshit machine ever invented in the history of time. Even North Korea would be embarrassed by how much bollocks is on twitter ffs :lol:

:lol:

@howardnurse Howard Nurse

First reports from Italy that Inter Milan have agreed €27m fee for Carlos Tevez. Loan and automatic buyout arrangement. Unconfirmed though.

18 seconds ago

First reports from Italy that Inter Milan have agreed €27m fee for Carlos Tevez. Loan and automatic buyout arrangement. Unconfirmed though.

18 seconds ago

I may be missing something, but what is the point of a loan with an automatic buyout (I'm guessing that's different to a optional future fee...)?

18 seconds ago

I may be missing something, but what is the point of a loan with an automatic buyout (I'm guessing that's different to a optional future fee...)?

When so many games are played.

18 seconds ago

where theres no choice but to buy him in the summer, City want to see the back of him for good not loan him now and we may buy him next summer

18 seconds ago

where theres no choice but to buy him in the summer, City want to see the back of him for good not loan him now and we may buy him next summer

But why not just buy now?

KS may be right :thup:

Guest Craig-NUFC

It's quite common in Italy for a team to loan the player for a year whilst they get the money together to make it permanent.

18 seconds ago

But why not just buy now?

KS may be right :thup:

club might not have the cash ready to go, they are trying to get within financial fair play as far as I know