Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

@cyoungdailymail Colin Young

O'Neill confirms inquiry for Kevin Davies `will be followed up tomorrow'

1 minute ago

Tomorrow is only the 30th, strange to see MON move so early.

Not at all strange to see him eyeing up the obvious, low-effort, zero-insight signing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

SkySportsPeteO Pete O'Rourke

Sky Sports understands Everton have made official bid for Rangers star Nikica Jelavic. #EFC #Gers

Ah so that's what the Billy money is being used for.

Rumours down here about Zigic going from Bham to Sunderland.

Ha ha ha.

@cyoungdailymail Colin Young

O'Neill confirms inquiry for Kevin Davies `will be followed up tomorrow'

1 minute ago

:lol: :lol:

If the mackems sign at least one of them, haha!

Ryo Miyaichi going out on loan to an English club apparently.

Edit: To Bolton seemingly.

I've heard that too. I think we're trying for Zaha from Palace and Iturbe from Porto first and Miyaichi is the back-up when they inevitably fall through.

Iturbe is the 'new' Messi though, isn't he? And Miyaichi is the 'Japanese Messi'. All we need then is to get Lionel in for the holy triumvirate.

I've heard that too. I think we're trying for Zaha from Palace and Iturbe from Porto first and Miyaichi is the back-up when they inevitably fall through.

Iturbe is the 'new' Messi though, isn't he? And Miyaichi is the 'Japanese Messi'. All we need then is to get Lionel in for the holy triumvirate.

Really Iturbe? That would be class (not for you's particularly) but it would still be class.

Is Kakuta still at BW? Hasn't figured much.

Is Kakuta still at BW? Hasn't figured much.

At Dijon now

Guest Heneage

Frank Arnsen described him as one of the most talented youngsters he's ever seen. Really think Chelsea should just start blooding youngsters, at this rate their academy is worth square root of fuck all.

Frank Arnsen described him as one of the most talented youngsters he's ever seen. Really think Chelsea should just start blooding youngsters, at this rate their academy is worth square root of fuck all.

He's looked distinctly average in all the times I've seen him mind. The circumstances in which he joined probably didn't help his cause though.

Problem with Chelsea is they don't have the option of blooding youngsters as a few poor performances and the fans will be on the managers back because they still bot Mourinho.

Iturbe should've stayed in South America IMO, maybe move to Brazil like Lanzini and a couple of others have since no Argentine clubs would be able to afford him. Needs minutes to learn his game.

Problem is though money will always talk in situations like that although I don't think Cerro actually received much of a fee in the end.

Guest Heneage

Frank Arnsen described him as one of the most talented youngsters he's ever seen. Really think Chelsea should just start blooding youngsters, at this rate their academy is worth square root of f*** all.

He's looked distinctly average in all the times I've seen him mind. The circumstances in which he joined probably didn't help his cause though.

Problem with Chelsea is they don't have the option of blooding youngsters as a few poor performances and the fans will be on the managers back because they still bot Mourinho.

Iturbe should've stayed in South America IMO, maybe move to Brazil like Lanzini and a couple of others have since no Argentine clubs would be able to afford him. Needs minutes to learn his game.

Problem is though money will always talk in situations like that although I don't think Cerro actually received much of a fee in the end.

Porto are normally good with youngsters, I can see why he chose them as given his situation that's who I'd want managing my career.

Chelsea like you say are still stuck in the Mourinho era. A wonderful coach but someone who has little time for development, if he was a Chef everything would be microwaved.

I think that's why Roman chose Vilas-Boas this time round. He's trying to usher in a new generation, and I bet he thinks that Vilas Boas can build a dynasty like Wenger or Ferguson has. Get a young man in, he wants young players around him. I mean his Porto team had a decent number of mid-range players and he sold Bruno Alves (then 29) during his short tenure at Porto so I see the thought process involved.

The worry now is, these investments (like Bruma, Van Aanholt, Matic, Kakuta) are just not performing. Bruma wants to stay at Hamburg, Van Aanholt is now at their Dutch feeder side, Matic they cashed in on and Kakuta a bit like PVA caused trouble in England so is back in his homeland.

Vickery wasn't overly complementary about Lucas Piazon either. They really need to get a DOF in and start building with a defined template in mind. There's a dichotomy between the old and the new Chelsea that's attempting to be fused together, which will take time. Right now though, either you buy the finished product and pay more for it or you develop your own and be patient.

Frank Arnsen described him as one of the most talented youngsters he's ever seen. Really think Chelsea should just start blooding youngsters, at this rate their academy is worth square root of f*** all.

Porto are normally good with youngsters, I can see why he chose them as given his situation that's who I'd want managing my career.

Chelsea like you say are still stuck in the Mourinho era. A wonderful coach but someone who has little time for development, if he was a Chef everything would be microwaved.

I think that's why Roman chose Vilas-Boas this time round. He's trying to usher in a new generation, and I bet he thinks that Vilas Boas can build a dynasty like Wenger or Ferguson has. Get a young man in, he wants young players around him. I mean his Porto team had a decent number of mid-range players and he sold Bruno Alves (then 29) during his short tenure at Porto so I see the thought process involved.

The worry now is, these investments (like Bruma, Van Aanholt, Matic, Kakuta) are just not performing. Bruma wants to stay at Hamburg, Van Aanholt is now at their Dutch feeder side, Matic they cashed in on and Kakuta a bit like PVA caused trouble in England so is back in his homeland.

Vickery wasn't overly complementary about Lucas Piazon either. They really need to get a DOF in and start building with a defined template in mind. There's a dichotomy between the old and the new Chelsea that's attempting to be fused together, which will take time. Right now though, either you buy the finished product and pay more for it or you develop your own and be patient.

Good assessment. I'm interested to see Piazon. I watched a bit of the u17s and he didn't stand out like others did, Carlos Fierro in particular but the problem with that age is that just never can be 100% sure, especially with South Americans.

Genoa have signed a striker called Ciro Immobile :D

El Hamdaoui  to Fiorentina

watched him for Feyenoord last season a canny few times. Looks like he could make the grade IMO