Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Swansea have bid for Sigurdsson turned down.

Interesting although I guess that is somewhat of an indication that Hoffenheim do want a high fee for him (can't see Swansea breaking the bank for him nor can I see us doing the same).

Interesting although I guess that is somewhat of an indication that Hoffenheim do want a high fee for him (can't see Swansea breaking the bank for him nor can I see us doing the same).

Depends how big this bid is...... i doubt Swansea will go very high due to their finances. Infact id be suprised if they went higher than 5m.

Depends how big this bid is...... i doubt Swansea will go very high due to their finances. Infact id be suprised if they went higher than 5m.

Well, a £8 million bid has been quoted in the press which is a fee I can't see us paying. £5 millions tops for me if we do try and sign him.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Hoffenheim might want to keep him now. He only got sent out on loan because their old manager didn't use him in his system.

If Swansea went as high as 8m and was knocked back then we should move on lol.

I'm almost certain Swansea didn't bid that much. The quoted £8m was from a month ago when we were linked with him...

I'm almost certain Swansea didn't bid that much. The quoted £8m was from a month ago when we were linked with him...

Nah, no way. Nah. Huw Jenkins is known for being tight on the money.

Nah, no way. Nah. Huw Jenkins is known for being tight on the money.

Ah thought so, and yh the 2m offer seems about right.

Lucas Barrios moving from Dortmund to Guangzhou Evergrande at the end of the season. Urgh :thdn:

Waste of a great talent. I understand the move, as he must be getting paid by the boatload. But he won't be praised for going to China, especially in his prime.

Love these kind of freakish transfer rumors...

Apparently people have spotted farewell messages on the signed shirt that Higuaín was wearing during yesterday's celebrations. Which leads people to believe he has told his teammates he is leaving in the summer and it was a parting present.

Still think it would be a big mistake if they let Higuaín go, but if he is indeed unsettled because of lack of playing time, couldn't fault him for that.

Apparently people have spotted farewell messages on the signed shirt that Higuaín was wearing during yesterday's celebrations. Which leads people to believe he has told his teammates he is leaving in the summer and it was a parting present.

Still think it would be a big mistake if they let Higuaín go, but if he is indeed unsettled because of lack of playing time, couldn't fault him for that.

I thought earlier in the season Jose made a comment about Benzema and Higuain, basically comparing the two but saying Higuain is much better?

What happened?

Guest Craig-NUFC

Sid Lowe has been saying for a few weeks that he's pretty confident that Higuain and Kaka will be off in the summer. Read rumours elsewhere that Paris are interested in them both.

Guest craggy

Rumours were doing the rounds about a possible swap involving Ibrahimovic for Kaka + Higuain.

Sid Lowe has been saying for a few weeks that he's pretty confident that Higuain and Kaka will be off in the summer. Read rumours elsewhere that Paris are interested in them both.

Yes, Kaká and Higuaín have been linked with PSG. I'm 99% confident Kaká will be sold, that apathetic performance in the CL semi has put him beyond redemption.

Mou rates Higuaín, the president not so much, but the angle that's been run is that he himself wants to leave since he's second choice after Benzema.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Surely Real will sign a striker this summer, Benzema and Higuain aren't good enough.

Higuain with 22 goals and Benzema with 20. Benzema has always put a good shift in when I've seen him too.

Surely Real will sign a striker this summer, Benzema and Higuain aren't good enough.

Not a huge fan for higuain but benzema? guys been absolute class this season. Have you seen some of his goals? and his all round play is excellent aswell which is why he gets the nod ahead of Higuain most of the time.

benzema moving channel & link up play better than higuain... thats why cronaldo scoring insane amount of goal... if not because benzema who else.. while higuain is natural goal scorer... i guess because benzema is much more better doing his job helping main man cronaldo.. thats why higuain being left

If I was a club looking for a striker I would take a serious look at Maiga, who was close to signing for us until (presumably) we found out our first choice target Cisse was available. Considering our success in scouting players these days, it wouldn't surprise me if Maiga also turns out to be a world beater for whomever snaps him up.