Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Think Benzema is brilliant but i have never rated Higuain.

22 in 30 this season? 91 in 150 for Real? Classy player and awesome finisher imo

imo Higuain is the best traditional number 9 in the world, ahead of Falcao.....though maybe Cisse would like to dispute that.

Dont agree the slightest. Gomez, Ibrahimovic, Falcao are all better in my opinion.

Ibrahimovic isn't the same kind of player at all.  :idiot2:

Falcao is very close, I just feel Higuain is better, his goals per minutes and shots per goal ratios ( twice as good as Falcao's) are absolutely unreal. and he's done that being in and out of the side. i think given a starting role somewhere like man utd Higuain would start breaking records.

Gomez is alright but he seems more forceful/clumsy than the other two, bundles it over the line through sheer will sometimes.

22 in 30 this season? 91 in 150 for Real? Classy player and awesome finisher imo

imo Higuain is the best traditional number 9 in the world, ahead of Falcao.....though maybe Cisse would like to dispute that.

Dont agree the slightest. Gomez, Ibrahimovic, Falcao are all better in my opinion.

Falcao is very close, I just feel Higuain is better, his goals per minutes and shots per goal ratios ( twice as good as Falcao's) are absolutely unreal. and he's done that being in and out of the side. i think given a starting role somewhere like man utd Higuain would start breaking records.

Gomez is alright but he seems more forceful/clumsy than the other two, bundles it over the line through sheer will luck sometimes.

Fixed.

Gomez is alright but he seems more forceful/clumsy than the other two, bundles it over the line through sheer will luck sometimes.

Fixed.

:lol:  O0 obviously he knows what he's doing or he wouldn't be scoring as many as he does, but in the same game where he'll bag a hat-trick bundling it over the line he'll miss a couple of sitters and slice it wide when through on goal. weird player.

Nonsense. Higuain is better than all of them.

Nonsense. Higuain is better than all of them.

Not as good a footballer as Ibra but a better striker in the 'traditional' sense, agree he's better than the others. Deadly finisher and underrated as a player.

Shinji Kagawa has agreed to sign for Man U according to Japanese TV.

According to some dodgy looking Twitter profile seemingly made just for that "news".

Yeah, just noticed that. Saw someone else tweet about it and then Ogden from the Telegraph RT'd it so didn't bother looking at the profile initially.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Shinji Kagawa has agreed to sign for Man U according to Japanese TV.

According to some dodgy looking Twitter profile seemingly made just for that "news".

I like how the first tweet is in broken English, then the two after are perfectly structured sentences.

raphael honigstein ‏ @honigstein

Kagawa has denied speaking to Osaka TV. Man Utd quotes were made up. decision not before May12th.

M`vila apparently 99% done to Arsenal. What a signing for them!

Julien Laurens ‏ @LaurensJulien

Very busy yesterday working on M'vila story. Deal 99% done. 22 million euros, 4 years. Great signing for Arsenal and player is delighted

FFW ‏ @FrenchFtWeekly

Impressed that Arsenal have agreed the M'Vila signing before the Euros. Value would only have gone up. £18m is a bargain imo

Hope Sky aren't making the quotes up ........................

Vertonghen reveals Spurs talks

Ajax star believes Tottenham deal is close

Ajax star Jan Vertonghen has dropped a huge hint that he is set to join Tottenham this summer.

The Belgian defender was talking after being winning the Dutch Golden Boot presented by De Telegraaf to the Eredivisie Player of the Year.

Arsenal were believed to be heading the chase for the 25-year-old, whilst Manchester United have also been linked.

But now Vertonghen has suggested that he could be on course for a move to White Hart Lane.

"I owe much to Ajax, I have always given my whole heart and soul for them. My appreciation for the club and the fans is great," said Vertonghen, who has encouraged his current employers not to stand in his way.

"It would be terrible if my departure would be a long and distorted situation as Ajax would keep asking for a great price 'till the bone'.

"Of course I want Ajax to become financially better, but the amount Tottenham are willing to pay, maybe with a little bit extra, is very reasonable.

"In a year from now I could leave the club for free. I hope Ajax are aware of it as the situation of Maarten Stekelenburg's transfer was very harsh. He only arrived at the end of pre-season at AS Roma. I want to flow in fluently, directly with the other Spurs players.

"Tottenham is a fantastic traditional club who play football in a way I like.

"Ajax was the perfect club for me, but Spurs will be very close in nearing that already. They buy young, eager and offensive-minded players."

Spurs' Rafael van der Vaart has already revealed he has encouraged Vertonghen to move to White Hart Lane, whilst manager Harry Redknapp confirmed his interest earlier this month.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7739167/Vertonghen-reveals-Spurs-talks

Quotes are from De Telegraaf, which is a fairly reliable source in NL. Would be funny to see what happens if we somehow manage to pip Spurs to fourth. I still believe Arsenal is his preferred destination and he is trying to sound them out by making these public statements lately..