Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm disappointed too as he's a nice squad player to have but if he wants first team play consistently fair enough to him. Suspect he'll regret it though since McLeish is so bad, it's not like the midfield are going to do anything there apart from tackle and hoof anyway.

He'd do well at Norwich or West Brom or anywhere really that will keep the ball on the ground

My general feel of it. One of the worst moves he could make unless it's part of a very unlikely grand plan of McLeish's whereby they're going to play more expansive football.

The only player that is not available for any price is Messi.

Levi reject that offer because he believes that Modric and Bale are essential for getting back to Champions League. However if this does not work, it is logical to sell one of them and buy other stars to mix thing up and try again, instead of continue to do it the third time.  Pretty sure that if Spurs cannot get the spot, Bale would be sold.

I'd actually be disappointed if Guthrie does end up going to Villa. He can do so much better than them. Unfortunately, I can see McLeish ruining him. Unless Villa get a new manager in, can't see this move being beneficial to Danny whatsoever.

Someone said it well yesterday that he would do well going to Fulham being Murphy's replacement.

The only player that is not available for any price is Messi.

Levi reject that offer because he believes that Modric and Bale are essential for getting back to Champions League. However if this does not work, it is logical to sell one of them and buy other stars to mix thing up and try again, instead of continue to do it the third time. Pretty sure that if Spurs cannot get the spot, Bale would be sold.

I'm pretty sure he won't.  Levy is adamant by all accounts.

Vertonghen and his agent were at WHL yesterday after being given permission to leave Ajax's celebrations in Barcelona early.  They were in Van der Vaart's West Stand Box during the match and with Levy and Redknapp afterwards.

According to Madrid's regional channel. Chelsea has bid Torres+€15m for Falcao.

Horrible business for Atlético, imho.

Theres still a quality player in Torres, his movement and technique is still sublime. He just lacks sharpness is the finishing business. But yeh would be stupid to swap an in form player for an out of form player.

isn't Falcao part owned by a third party? If he is I doubt the third party would be overly happy with that deal

Atlético have denied it several times.

Apparently the reason they might have to sell him is that they can't face the installments (they never saw a dime of Agüero's sale, all went to cover debt), so they need cold cash.

Can't see Torres wanting to move back to Atletico..

It's not like he's having a good time at Chelsea...

Returning "home" would probably do him some good.