Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

McGeady

Shortly before MON walked out, having promised to work on the wage bill and move a few unused players on, he walked into Lerner's office and said he wanted to buy McGeady.

Lerner asked how much they should pay for him, and MON shouted "as much as it takes". Lerner again asked what was a reasonable figure, and suggested that if it was too high, he might want to move some players on.

MON walked out without saying a word, and three or four days later, quit.

True story, that. The cunt.

Cameron Jerome is a potential outsider IMO.

Carlton Cole too.

Good shout with Can't Control :thup:

After his loan period with us, we were for about three years terrified MON would bring Can't Control back.

After watching him this season I think Marc Antoine-Fortuné is somebody who might interest him.

The counterpoint is that he was born in French Guiana, which is extremely exotic for MoN. However he IS a big, lumbering shitehouse who will score you 5 goals a season. He is also currently playing in the midlands.

After watching him this season I think Marc Antoine-Fortuné is somebody who might interest him.

The counterpoint is that he was born in French Guiana, which is extremely exotic for MoN. However he IS a big, lumbering shitehouse who will score you 5 goals a season.

Yes, but he's played in the UK, which is the major criteria.

Brummie is so, so, so, so bitter.

Just signed a new deal Sewelly.

Pas du tout, pas du tout.

I just understand how MON's mind works, and when it comes to transfers, it works in a very predictable way indeed.

I wonder which of Stephen Fletcher or Kevin Doyle MON will sign at Sunderland

I would be utterly gobsmacked if it wasn't one of those two or Heskey.

Kevin Davies tbh.

Oooh, good call.

Heskey

Davies

Fletcher

Doyle

There must be a fifth entry in the "obvious MON purchases" list.

That there is a Champions League strikeforce anyday. FTM.

You lot will be delighted to know West Brom released Tchoyi.

That only delights me as long as he f*cks off out the country.

He's blatantly going to one of the promoted clubs to give us our obligatory annual bad home loss.

Guest je85

Jamie Vardy has just been bought from Fleetwood Town by Leicester City for £1m, first non league player to go for a 7 figure sum. Football is ridiculous.

Jamie Vardy has just been bought from Fleetwood Town by Leicester City for £1m, first non league player to go for a 7 figure sum. Football is ridiculous.

is he non league ? when do they officially become a league club ?

Guest je85

is he non league ? when do they officially become a league club ?

Once the Football League season finishes I would think, after the play off finals etc.