Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I didn't know this, apparently Athletic Club have an additional 30 days to sign players since one of them bought his contract in the last week of the window.

Eh, explain?

An exception to the transfer rules I wasn't aware of. If you lose one of your players because he triggers a release clause or buys up his contract (like Javi Martínez did) in the last week of the window, La Liga gives you a 30 day dispensation to sign players since you couldn't have possibly planned losing that player.

I'm not sure if it works in other leagues (like the PL), though.

I think France has a "Joker" window where they can sign one after the deadline, or at least I think that's how FM works. :undecided:

I didn't know this, apparently Athletic Club have an additional 30 days to sign players since one of them bought his contract in the last week of the window.

Eh, explain?

An exception to the transfer rules I wasn't aware of. If you lose one of your players because he triggers a release clause or buys up his contract (like Javi Martínez did) in the last week of the window, La Liga gives you a 30 day dispensation to sign players since you couldn't have possibly planned losing that player.

I would guess it was 30 days to sign a replacement rather than playerS? Apologies if that is what you meant.

Eh, explain?

I would guess it was 30 days to sign a replacement rather than playerS? Apologies if that is what you meant.

The way it's being reported it seems there's no limit.

Eh, explain?

The way it's being reported it seems there's no limit.

Strange :thup:

Eh, explain?

I think France has a "Joker" window where they can sign one after the deadline, or at least I think that's how FM works. :undecided:

Works if you play as Spurs too.

Essien to Real Madrid, they say over here.

I heard this earlier.  Makes sense with Diarra leaving.

I know he's been s***/injuried for the good part of the last years. But I still have nightmares of his performances against us during the Rijkaard era.