Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Just because we have the same squad (bar 1 first-team addition) as last year doesn't mean we still have a team capable of reaching Europe again. We're effectively weaker this season than last, relatively speaking (despite not losing anybody), as the clubs around us have strengthened and we haven't to same extent. It's just so disappointing that we won't capitalize on what was a terrific season last year and push on; it wouldn't have taken massive investment either...

We have a fully fit Ben Arfa now, which we didn't have for more than half a season last season.

We have Cisse now that we only had from January onwards.

We have Marveaux now who we didn't have at all last season. Almost the same goes for Steven Taylor.

Don't think we're weaker even compared to with other clubs.

Think the only side that really did have a great transfer window was Chelsea.

Outrageous statement that like, nearly every club looks stronger particularly the sides chasing us - Liverpool, Swansea, Fulham and Everton.

Nothing at all outrageous about it.  Plenty of teams have bought players and some have strengthened yes, but I'd agree that Chelsea seem to be one of the few teams to have had a great window.

Also bringing players in doesn't automatically equal strengthening, not when you lose big players as well like Fulham and to a lesser extent Liverpool have.

Total c*** but i f***ing love Drogba. Complete pipe dream but i reckon i could put up with him for a couple of years. :lol:

Drogba's a lovely fella, even if he does cheat a bit.

He's just a bit of a radgepacket really i think but you're right, he always came across well in interviews etc. Would give my left nut to have him here.