Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Graeme Bailey ‏@GraemeBailey

Bild claiming Pep Guardiola has agreed three-year deal with Bayern Munich...

Abramovich said to be crying in his mutil million pound yacht

Bayern denied this yesterday. And today Pep waxes lyrical about the Premier League in an interview.

He'll go to England, I have little doubt.

Pep will never go to Chelsea.

What do you base that on? Is it because everyone who has ever worked for Barcelona is a saint and would never do anything for money, only for the love of the beautiful game?

What do you base that on? Is it because everyone who has ever worked for Barcelona is a saint and would never do anything for money, only for the love of the beautiful game?

That's a pretty silly stick to beat us with. It's not like our players are on zero wages.

Bayern denied this yesterday. And today Pep waxes lyrical about the Premier League in an interview.

Kicker magazine also apparently saying it, personally I thought it would be Milan for some reason but hey ho. The reason I can't see him in England is a question of who, can't see him putting up with Abramovichs interferance at Chelsea, Arsenal don't spend, Fergie will continue at Man U forever and City just doesn't seem a good fit

That's a pretty silly stick to beat us with. It's not like our players are on zero wages.

I have to agree with Sem though. RA has long coveted Pep and surely would pay more to get him than almost any other club. Pep seems the type to want to succeed where so many have "failed" as well. And at Chelsea, he'd have the closest approximation to the team he had at Barca, in terms of technical ability of his players.

‏@GraemeBailey

Bayern Munich confirm they have agreed deal with Pep Guardiola to be their new coach.

@FCBayern

Perfekt! PEP GUARDIOLA (41) ab Juli bis 2016 neuer Trainer des FC Bayern! / Heynckes beendet zum Saisonende seine Karriere. ^M.Hörwick

(Perfect! PEP GUARDIOLA (41!) From July 2016 new coach of FC Bayern / Heynckes ended his career at end of season.)

There's a shitload of Barcelona people over at City now. And there are reports of them trying to headhunt some of our coaches/staff. Seems to me they are trying to buy themselves into becoming the new Barça, so I'm 100% sure they'll at least try to sign Pep.

agree with Ian W here, I just can't see Pep putting up with Abramovich's interference and he won't stop even if he gets Pep.

Quashed in under 10 mins.

‏@GraemeBailey

Bayern Munich confirm they have agreed deal with Pep Guardiola to be their new coach.

@FCBayern

Perfekt! PEP GUARDIOLA (41) ab Juli bis 2016 neuer Trainer des FC Bayern! / Heynckes beendet zum Saisonende seine Karriere. ^M.Hörwick

That's a quick U-turn then.