Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

how the f*** did we get sissoko for so little?  :lol: I mean really was no-one in for him last year?

Out of contract tbf and teams did want him, he just happened to choose us :lol:

Still doesn't explain how Toulouse couldn't get more money for him.

Teams wanted to wait till summer because he was available for nothing? :dontknow:

All i know is that French teams don't seem to be too good at negotiating, Sissoko wasn't the first great player we got for practically zilch and probably won't be the last.

I don't think there's anything sinister why we got him for so little.

how the f*** did we get sissoko for so little?  :lol: I mean really was no-one in for him last year?

didn't marseilles offer them more but he wanted to come here, also if he talked to QPR i'd be very surprised if they didn't offer more in fee and wages but he wanted to come here.

if i was a nuetral looking from outside i'd definitly think there was a rabbit off (with m'biwa aswell,  even as far back as cabaye) but i'm not so i'm saying nowt.

He signed a pre-contract with us and they weren't prepared to have a player who is already leaving play for them and they weren't prepared to pay his wages until end of the season and get noting for him.

He signed a pre-contract with us and they weren't prepared to have a player who is already leaving play for them and they weren't prepared to pay his wages until end of the season and get noting for him.

even before the pre-contract man. jeez for someone who got a theory evaluated against a theory that was previously thought undoable on question 3 you can be surprisingly slow.

I was expecting a bit of a bidding war if he became available. Hats of to whoever closed the deal on your part. That's an absurdly ridiculous price for a player of his reputation.

The only thing I heard was that his agents (and there were supposedly two groups) wanted a lot of money. That would make some sense. There's no reason why he wouldn't choose you guys, but that might have made a couple of teams back off.

so M'Vila has turned them down for more money, apparently they were interested in Sissoko, whos move will mean an increase in price for their target Capoue and now Fulham might be hijacking their transfer for a player they've had flown in. Bad few days for QPR. If they didn't have that ball-bag-faced cretin as their manager i might of been tempted get the worlds tiniest violin out for them, but they don't even deserve that.  :lol:

I was expecting a bit of a bidding war if he became available. Hats of to whoever closed the deal on your part. That's an absurdly ridiculous price for a player of his reputation.

The only thing I heard was that his agents (and there were supposedly two groups) wanted a lot of money. That would make some sense. There's no reason why he wouldn't choose you guys, but that might have made a couple of teams back off.

You're on level with Martin Lol now  :lol:

What's this I heard about Coutinho to Liverpool? Heard it last night off a mate who is a supporter.

They were talking about it on here a few days ago. Southampton then bid more, but the player is supposed to prefer Liverpool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/25/liverpool-internazionale-philippe-coutinho

He'd probably be better off at Southampton; he was brilliant under Pochettino at Espanyol. He's one of those players that you have to give a free role and make them the fulcrum of your attacking play, something he wouldn't enjoy at Liverpool. It's understandable that he prefers them, mind!

What's this I heard about Coutinho to Liverpool? Heard it last night off a mate who is a supporter.

They were talking about it on here a few days ago. Southampton then bid more, but the player is supposed to prefer Liverpool.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jan/25/liverpool-internazionale-philippe-coutinho

Cheers :thup: Must have missed that in all the hullaballoo as I'm sure you'll understand  :laugh2:

Not sure he is someone they need? Are they hoping they get out of him what they couldn't get out of Sahin? Know very little about Coutinho to be honest.