Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

To be honest, I wouldn't expect a neutral to know much about Real Madrid's reserve keeper or they prospects (we have no GK prospects worth mentioning either).

Adán might be a decent enough midtable La Liga keeper, but he's obviously pretty nervous right now when he plays, and I'm not sure how he'll handle a CL knockout.

What's up with Casillas?

He broke his hand yesterday, two months out.

To be honest, I wouldn't expect a neutral to know much about Real Madrid's reserve keeper or they prospects (we have no GK prospects worth mentioning either).

Adán might be a decent enough midtable La Liga keeper, but he's obviously pretty nervous right now when he plays, and I'm not sure how he'll handle a CL knockout.

What's up with Casillas?

Aye, Mou stepped on it by accident.

What's up with Casillas?

Arbeloa.

What's up with Casillas?

Arbeloa.

mou by proxy

Still shocked that we managed to get Lloris, tbf.

One thing we can say now is that the allure of Premier League wages means that every player on every team in Ligue 1 other than PSG is someone that can be acquired by Premier League teams.

This combined with the new tax policies coming down the pipeline mean dark times ahead for football in France.

I'm not shocked that we got him from a French club, I'm shocked that we got him in front of everybody else. There are at least half-a-dozen clubs with more money than us who could have used him.

One thing we can say now is that the allure of Premier League wages means that every player on every team in Ligue 1 other than PSG is someone that can be acquired by Premier League teams.

This combined with the new tax policies coming down the pipeline mean dark times ahead for football in France.

I'm not shocked that we got him from a French club, I'm shocked that we got him in front of everybody else. There are at least half-a-dozen clubs with more money than us who could have used him.

Agreed. But tbh, Spurs are knocking on the door of the Big Boys' Club. If you can get a good run in the CL and challenge for the league over the next few years, I can't see why Tottenham wouldn't be a first-choice destination for many top players, especially considering location.

Agreed. But tbh, Spurs are knocking on the door of the Big Boys' Club. If you can get a good run in the CL and challenge for the league over the next few years, I can't see why Tottenham wouldn't be a first-choice destination for many top players, especially considering location.

I agree, as long as you mean London and not Tottenham.

Bojinov has gone on loan to Vicenza from Verona. Remember the hype around him when he was about 17?

Aye tbf to him though he was killed by injuries.... back to back 6 month injuries ffs, felt really sorry for the lad at the time.

Had really bad cruciate injuries didn't he?

Coutinho was brilliant during his spell at Espanyol.

Speaking of which, several Catalan media saying that Capdevila has turned down an offer from West Ham.

He must be about 98 by now or am I thinking of someone else? :lol:

Speaking of which, several Catalan media saying that Capdevila has turned down an offer from West Ham.

34, he's the same age as me so don't even suggest that he's ancient :lol:

But he signed for Espanyol to see out his career at his youthood club, so little chance of agreeing on a move abroad at this time.

34, he's the same age as me so don't even suggest that he's ancient :lol:

But he signed for Espanyol to see out his career at his youthood club, so little chance of agreeing on a move abroad at this time.

34!?

Christ that's even older than I though, 34, wow!

:razz:

Cheers.