Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Vancouver and Portland in MLS have gotten into a tug-of-war over...Nigel Reo-Coker :lol:

Is Andy O'Brien doing anything of note?

:lol: Not too sure tbh. I don't follow the Whitecaps very closely. I think he's first choice next to Jay DeMerit in central defense though. I know Kenny Miller has been a bit of a disappointment, they were expecting a fair amount of goals from him.

Still holding out for a Heskey MLS debut.

Vancouver and Portland in MLS have gotten into a tug-of-war over...Nigel Reo-Coker :lol:

:lol: Not too sure tbh. I don't follow the Whitecaps very closely. I think he's first choice next to Jay DeMerit in central defense though. I know Kenny Miller has been a bit of a disappointment, they were expecting a fair amount of goals from him.

Not sure why he would make the step down from the A-league to the MLS  O0

That's an impressive collection of totally shite footballers. :lol:

Nani looked like being worth that money a couple seasons ago. Still might.

Aye, two seasons ago he scored 8 goals and had 10 assists in 24 games and the season before 9 and 14 in 31 games. Compare that to Ashley Young and you will see that he has definitely not been that bad.

Serious?

In terms of location, sure. I'd kick around Australia for a few years before I'd consider moving to the states.

Don't think anywhere compares to the States if you're if you're settling down, like.

Australia holds a lot of intrigue and allure for Americans. I could see myself living there for a few years.

And then all the creepy crawlers would send me scurrying back stateside.

Just saw that Fran Mérida was sold by Hércules in the winter to Atlético Panaerense. His sixth club at age 22.His career is spiralling down pretty fast.

Mate of mine who's from there told me he was commonly seen on the p*ss.

He shouldn't leave Arsenal.  That's where everything started go wrong

Dani Alves says Barcelona should sign Jack Wilshere.

:MJpopcorngif:

Would love to see more English players playing for big teams abroad, think it would be beneficial to the national side too. Obviously the big problem is that most of our national side aren't good enough to play for big European teams! But someone like Wilshere could be a successor to Xavi in that Barca side IMO.

Dani Alves says Barcelona should sign Jack Wilshere.

:MJpopcorngif:

Would love to see more English players playing for big teams abroad, think it would be beneficial to the national side too. Obviously the big problem is that most of our national side aren't good enough to play for big European teams! But someone like Wilshere could be a successor to Xavi in that Barca side IMO.

Like they already don't have Iniesta, Fabregas, Thiago and Busquets to play. In my mind there's little doubt Wilshere would start ahead of Thiago. But still.