Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's a complete wreck atm like. Can't see wham coming up with the fee agreed for him in this condition, even if he went on a little run before the end of the season its a lot of money (think the fee was £18m wasn't it?) to blow on one player with his record of goals and injuries.

Still think he'll end up back here mind,  he'd be a very lucky boy should he though.

I think that is the same agreement they had in place last Summer but a lot of what Sullivan says is rubbish anyway.

I thought West Ham might cool their interest because he has had two injuries since he has been there that have kept him out of the side for several weeks.  He came off the bench in their last game which was his first game back so I wonder if he will stay fit for the rest of the season.

I would have thought he has not done enough to justify the fee Liverpool want and his wages.

Also West Ham don't seem in any hurry to renew Allardyce's contract so he may not be there next season and the next manager might not want Carroll.