Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Rumours that Porto have agreed to sell Rodriguez and Moutinho to Monaco for a combined 70 million Euros, but officially Moutinho will only go for 1 million - meaning Sporting will miss out on the majority of their sell on clause.

Sneaky bastards.

Pretty smart. No way to independently value Moutinho really, so it'd be difficult for an adjudicator to impose an agreed upon market value price.

Knowing how good Porto are at extracting money, they'll just stick an indemnity clause into the deal for Monaco to reimburse any money in excess of £250,000 they have to pass over to Sporting Lisbon.

Shite club, Monaco. Shit they're hoovering up all these players. At least PSG have a fucking fanbase.

It's all bollocks, as I've said prev. I feel for your regular Ligue 1 club/fan. League ruined.

I'm not normally one for wanting players to move to (occasional) rivals but I'd loved to have seen Moutinho at Spurs just to see him live, massively my kind of player.

s**** club, Monaco. s*** they're hoovering up all these players. At least PSG have a f***ing fanbase.

It's all bollocks, as I've said prev. I feel for your regular Ligue 1 club/fan. League ruined.

I'm not normally one for wanting players to move to (occasional) rivals but I'd loved to have seen Moutinho at Spurs just to see him live, massively my kind of player.

See him when we played Sporting a few years back? Could tell he was gonna be class

Just read on another forum that Thiago Alcantara can leave for €18m this summer after only playing 47% of their games.

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2013/05/23/actualidad/1369262219_702408.html

Would be a good signing for any team in the PL.

Except if he plays 60% and he will do if he plays the last two games then the clause goes up to its standard 80m.( think that's the number anyway)

Thus making this all irrelevant.

Just looking more into his appearances it looks like he's actually played 57% of their games. Must've been a typo in the linked article. 2 more games would take him up to 36/60 possible appearances which, funnily enough, would be exactly 60%.

s**** club, Monaco. s*** they're hoovering up all these players. At least PSG have a f***ing fanbase.

See him when we played Sporting a few years back? Could tell he was gonna be class

Yup, he was what Hugo Viana should have been.

Don't know if this has been mentioned on here yet?

Saint-Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick #Aubameyang is set to be offered a huge deal by Anzhi, with Eto'o helping persuade the player to move.

Not sure how reliable @RBairner is though...

Just looking more into his appearances it looks like he's actually played 57% of their games. Must've been a typo in the linked article. 2 more games would take him up to 36/60 possible appearances which, funnily enough, would be exactly 60%.

I know everybody cares loads, but it turns out this is actually on minutes played and he will be allowed to go for €18m at the end of the season.

Would be perfect for Man Utd as long as they don't coach the flair out of him.

I know everybody cares loads, but it turns out this is actually on minutes played and he will be allowed to go for €18m at the end of the season.

Would be perfect for Man Utd as long as they don't coach the flair out of him.

He is exactly what we need. If we signed him I'd be ecstatic. I think he'll stay though.

As you have Kagawa (play him and in a free-role ffs!!!) do you not need somebody a bit more rounded than him in that position? I'm thinking Gundogan would be more suited but I hope he doesn't leave Dortmund.

How do Bundesliga wages compare with the Premiership?

Relatively small.

Was reading earlier the Freiburg annual wage bill is £14m

At the top end...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UqSZGJy0Vek/UI5F7gQwl3I/AAAAAAAAGkw/150PbC8wbSY/s640/28+Dortmund+Wages+Europe.jpg

How do Bundesliga wages compare with the Premiership?

Relatively small.

Was reading earlier the Freiburg annual wage bill is £14m

At the top end...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-UqSZGJy0Vek/UI5F7gQwl3I/AAAAAAAAGkw/150PbC8wbSY/s640/28+Dortmund+Wages+Europe.jpg

Imagine Milan's last summer, still with the 30+yrs old players all on £80k pw as well as Ibra, Cassano and Thiago Silva...wow...

edit, just realised it was for that season...interested to see what its like now then :)