Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

When I went to PSG, the tannoy announcer would say the players' first name and then the whole crowd would respond with the players' surname. Sounded pretty good, would probably sound cringey and sh*t here

When I went to PSG, the tannoy announcer would say the players' first name and then the whole crowd would respond with the players' surname. Sounded pretty good, would probably sound cringey and sh*t here

Do it with gusto in Germany n all. Sounds class but everyone has to be on board, they tried and failed with it at Arsenal.

Do it with gusto in Germany n all. Sounds class but everyone has to be on board, they tried and failed with it at Arsenal.

Arsenal did it when I went to watch them against OM at the Emirates. It was atrocious.

GERVIN....HOOOO!!

I was laughing at them. Their support was very poor anyway, maybe because it was a European match and not the usual supporters.

Guest icemanblue

'At that price, we should have been in there.'

'We can't compete with Everton.'

'Everton are a sovereign state, lol.'

'We're getting no one, aren't we?'

'Be shit under Pardew anyway.'

'Kinnear would just pronounce his name Koon.'

'Be s*** under Pardew anyway.'

Zzz.

'Be s*** under Pardew anyway.'

You're practically bi-polar.

Love the one end sings, other one repeats thing they (and other French clubs) have going on. Well jel.

:thup:

Was class when Bordeaux were doing it over here, they were fairly noisy despite us actually beating them comfortably :o

Still weren't a patch on the Benficans mind :aww:

We're supposedly signing Kone for £5m this week  :anguish:

Total waste of money on an average player that's nearly 30. Not a good start for Martinez.

From an outsider I reckon that will be a quality signing for you. A good addition to Jelavic, Mirallas, Anichebe etc..

Jealous :(

Total waste of money on an average player that's nearly 30. Not a good start for Martinez.

Just wait until he starts signing Spanish players not even their mothers have heard about :thup:

From an outsider I reckon that will be a quality signing for you. A good addition to Jelavic, Mirallas, Anichebe etc..

Jealous :(

He'll probably do ok but he's not really an upgrade on what we have and striker is the main position we need to improve. If we had a decent striker last season we'd have been right up there competing for 4th until the last day imo.

We also really can't afford to sign players Kone's age with no resale value. It's dead money.

Just wait until he starts signing Spanish players not even their mothers have heard about :thup:

:lol: I would prefer that kind of transfer policy if we can develop them.

He'd be a good signing but I think Jelavic proved last season Everton need to spunk most of their cash on a new starting #9 pushing him down to the bench or at least giving him some proper competition. Kone is good but he's another who probably isn't top 5-6 calibre.